Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Ithink Denise is dead

4 8.33%
  • No, I don't think Denise is dead

44 91.67%
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: Denise (Diane Parish)

She will be in trouble now for hitting Keegan who did deserve it if she tries to get her son Ray Charles back this could come against her

I was hoping the crowd watching would say they saw nothing

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (23-02-2017), kaz21 (22-02-2017), lizann (22-02-2017), Perdita (22-02-2017), Ruffed_lemur (22-02-2017)

EastEnders' Denise Fox looks down after trip to job centre where she bumps into Cora Cross...
    She lost her long-term job at the Minute Mart after she bad-mouthed her employers to the local newspaper, the Walford Gazette.
    But it didn't look as though EastEnders' Denise Fox - played by Diane Parish - was having much luck on the hunt for a new employer as she made an unsuccessful trip to the job centre in scenes to be aired on Thursday night.
    The shop manager looked close to tears as she emerged from her meeting, sitting slumped on a a wall to consider her options.
    Denise saw things go from bad to worse on Monday night's episode of the BBC One soap when took part in a controversial interview with the Walford Gazette about her employers.
    The determined mother didn't think twice when she openly spoke her mind and bad mouthed her fellow shop workers for all to see.
    It was no surprise what Denise had to say shocked the Albert Square residents, especially the shop's area manage Harry Beckett.
    Denise was forced to face her fate as she went for a meeting at the headquarters for a dramatic showdown.
    The ex manager met with Patrick Trueman’s ex-wife Yolande Trueman - played by Angela Wynter, who made a shocking return to the show after an eight year break.
    Yolande worked her magic to get Denise off the hook with a warning. But Denise was left red-faced when she was told she had to go on an anger management course.
    In dramatic scenes, she impulsively quit her job, despite Yolande's protests she would regret it.
    Trying her best to move forward, Denise dressed to impress in a smart navy blue suit jacket and matching skirt with a daring split at the back as she headed for her interview at the job centre.
    The former shop assistant brazenly accessorised the statement outfit with a bright orange handbag and killer heels for the occasion.
    In spite of her confidence, Denise's hopes of finding a new position appeared to be dashed as she ended up close to tears sat on a brick wall outside on her own.
    Denise swapped her plush attire for a more comfortable outfit, dressed in a leather jacket, a pair of baggy jogging bottoms and a grey T-shirt.
    The new heartache comes as Denise signed the adoption papers for her secret love child with Albert Square hard-man Phil Mitchell, played by Steve McFadden.
    The mum got pregnant with her third child after having a drunken risque one-night-stand with Phil.
    She said: 'I’m not going to change my mind. I'm 100% sure. I just want to get on with the rest of my life, I'm making the right decision.'
    But it appears Denise will have to wait a bit longer before she can really turn her life around.

can denise just not claim benefits while looking for a job

I think, because she quit, she has to wait three months before you can claim. If you are made redundant or are fired, you can claim straight away.

Quote Originally Posted by kaz21 View Post
    I think, because she quit, she has to wait three months before you can claim. If you are made redundant or are fired, you can claim straight away.
    i thought she was fired over comments to newspaper about minute market

I thought she got fired because she hit Shakil's friend Keegan?

Quote Originally Posted by kaz21 View Post
    Not if you are fired for misconduct. She actually quit though. They were prepared to keep her on if she went on an anger management course or something but she refused and quit.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (05-05-2017), lizann (05-05-2017), Perdita (05-05-2017)

if i was that hungry time to sell the gold bling bling

am sure she walked past a pawn shop this week

I really can't understand why she doesn't tell Kush about her money problems. It's not a secret that she is out of a job so why not talk to him about it?

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

lizann (06-05-2017), Perdita (06-05-2017), Rear window (06-05-2017), Ruffed_lemur (05-05-2017)

Thread Information