48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Ithink Denise is dead

4 8.33%
  • No, I don't think Denise is dead

44 91.67%
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Denise (Diane Parish)

Quote Originally Posted by walsh2509 View Post
    Voted Yes .... Because if she's not then the show is a total joke. He strangled her , he dumped her body in the water. For the cops to get to her that quick to save her, they would have to been standing watching and let him to do it then wait until he left beofre jumping in to get her out ... no way!

When he dumped her body in the canal he would have watched to see her go under, if the cops had been close then they could have pounce when he took her body out of the car and dumped her in the water. Are we to believe that the cops and Denise planned it , she would get in the car and hoped that Lucas would get in the car further down the road. They would stand back and watched her being strangled and dumped in the canal , COME ON ! The fact that he strangled Denise and dumped her body would have been enough to move in and arrest him before he dumped her body, or even as he had just done it..

There would be no point in Lucas saying the body on the slab was Denise , if it wasn't , no point at all, the story of her on the run is better for Lucas and Lucas knows the cops interviewd her at Home and then in the cop shop, the cops know what she looks like. If Lucas walked in and the pulled back the cover and it was not Denise, what would it gain him to say it was, when the cops asked him is this your wife (when the cops know what she looks like) why if it was not her , why did the cops not question him.

Lucas knows the cops know Denise and what she looks like, he would have been a total fool to say the body on the slab was his wife if it was not ..

ps . another thing , the autopsy - when that happens the cops investigating the case are present they would know it wasn't her .. and again , even before that , the cops would have seen her before Lucas was brought in to indentify her.
    But we never saw him actually finish her off and put her in the water!

I think its the girl Lucas met a few episodes earlier that they've found - remember, they've never shown the face of the body discovered!!

Also, he would say it was Denise on the slab knowing they would assume she was the killer and then the case would be closed,. ie, he'd be off the hook!
    Last edited by Jakes_stuff; 19-07-2010 at 18:15.

right i'm not saying for def this is denise,
    but if you look at this link and about 22 secs into it
    (straight after the shot of Chelsea and Libby right above Heathers head, there is a lady in the background under a sign saying shellfish bar and watching everything all on her own,
    looks very like DEnise, have a deeks on this link

Why is this lady there, who looks so much like Denise and in the background!"!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/eastenders/2010/07/preview-video-denises-funeral.shtml
    Last edited by owenlee4me; 19-07-2010 at 23:19. Reason: mistakes

I dont think she is dead

Quote Originally Posted by owenlee4me View Post
    right i'm not saying for def this is denise,
    but if you look at this link and about 22 secs into it
    (straight after the shot of Chelsea and Libby right above Heathers head, there is a lady in the background under a sign saying shellfish bar and watching everything all on her own,
    looks very like DEnise, have a deeks on this link

Why is this lady there, who looks so much like Denise and in the background!"!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/eastenders/2010/07/preview-video-denises-funeral.shtml
    Definately looks like her.

Those feet werent hers when Lucas went to identify the body, they were really fat!
    No I dont think Denise is dead. I think Lucas will be exposed soon. Somebody should have seen through his facade by now. Denise's sister will be on to him I reckon. Probs her and Patrick will expose him eventually. The police are also suspicious of him.

It would appear something big will occur on Thursday 29th and Friday 30th July. From soap spoilers we have heard that some of the some residents are playing rounders in the square when some screams and a breaking vase are heard from Patrick's house. Spoilers also say the grieving of Denise in the Trueman/Fox family takes an unexpected turn.

On Friday it says the the Square residents are reeling from the night before.

Now it sounds like Denise arrives and the truth is revealed. Unless it's just Lucas cracking and revealing. As earlier in the week suggestions are that he loses his composure a bit at bible class.

To add to that on Friday night there's a special episode about Lucas and his murders.

The following is what we know about it...

This one-hour EastEnders special goes behind the scenes of the dramatic last days of Walford's deadliest man, Lucas Johnson. After two years of lies, violence and murder, Lucas' dark secrets unravel in an explosive final showdown at the Trueman's.

I rather suggests that Lucas will come unstuck next week.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by rmc1987; 21-07-2010 at 01:33. Reason: .

Sounds plausible to me

Quote Originally Posted by sean slater View Post
    Somebody should have seen through his facade by now.
    Yes, like the police when they saw the body themselves and when they carried out other tests on the body....oh, sorry, I forgot, this is the soap police.

Quote Originally Posted by rmc1987 View Post
    I rather suggests that Lucas will come unstuck next week.
    It does sound like Lucas will be found out next week from what you describe. Well spotted.

Hmm I thought yes until I read some opinions on here. Like Siobhans first one.. because I was thinking who could the dead girl be then, but yes it could be the one Siobhan is on about . I hope she isn't dead.

Thread Information