Thread: Spam problem

Spam problem

My hotmail account sent spam out - I know this because I got a couple of 'delievery failed' emails where people have changed their email addresses I presume so the email got returned. I've changed my password but is there anything else I should do?

Oh and apologies if any of you were sent emails.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

You should keep a least two seperate email addresses. On for close friends and family and another for use on internet sites.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

StarsOfCCTV (20-07-2010)

I got some of your spam emails I've had quite a few from various friends recently. It seems your account has been hijacked by a spambot so you've done the right thing in changing your email address. I'm not sure if you can close hotmail accounts but its worth looking into so that anybody who replies to any of your emails knows that you're not using that account anymore. I know you sent an email out with your new address but some people are numpties and will continue to send emails to the old account (I know this from experience).
    Thanks CrazyLea

Thread Information