Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Dancing On Ice 2011

WOW!!!!! Riverdance on ice ... great performance by Sam and Brianne

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (28-02-2011)

Vanilla Ice has become the tenth celebrity voted out of this year's Dancing On Ice.

The rapper - real name Rob Van Winkle - failed to impress with his Spanish flamenco, ultimately landing in the bottom two with Laura Hamilton when judges' scores and viewer votes for tonight's 'World Tour' episode were combined.

After the skate-off, the panel of Robin Cousins, Emma Bunton and Jason Gardiner unanimously voted to save Hamilton, with Cousins stating that the Nickelodeon presenter gave a "stronger technical performance" and Bunton clarifying that the decision was "definitely the toughest... so far".

Speaking to Phillip Schofield and guest host Coleen Nolan, the 'Ice Ice Baby' star gushed: "I've had a great time. I never thought I'd be out here. Everything in here is just amazing and I appreciate the whole experience. It's been a great adventure."

Vanilla Ice and his professional partner Katie Stainsby concluded the show with a farewell lap of the ice rink.

Dancing On Ice returns next Sunday at 6.35pm on ITV1.

DS

What a shame Vanilla Ice has gone. Hope we get rid of one of the poorer skaters next week.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (28-02-2011), tammyy2j (02-03-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    What a shame Vanilla Ice has gone. Hope we get rid of one of the poorer skaters next week.
    Yeah it is a shame but he was up against Laura who is a great skater... Glad Laura didn't go. Sam was brilliant this week.. really enjoyed river dance on Ice!!
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    Yeah it is a shame but he was up against Laura who is a great skater... Glad Laura didn't go. Sam was brilliant this week.. really enjoyed river dance on Ice!!
    It was awful that Laura was in the skate-off as well as Vanilla Ice. I thought it might be Denise and Jeff.

I loved Sam's River dance too!

It's more of a popularity competition rather than a skating competition just like any other celebrity reality shows. Signs are showing that Denise and Johnston are struggling to progress as much as others but they have a bigger fanbase than Laura and Vanillia.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (01-03-2011)

I think Johnson should go cos he is nowhere near as good as the others. I know he has problems and think its great what he did in the past but really that shouldnt affect peoples votes on a skating show. He isnt as good as the others and terefore shouldnt be in it.
    I also think Denise should go but think really its gunna be between Laura and Sam in final
    I figured out why I'm so fat!!! The shampoo I use in the shower that runs down my body says "for extra volume and body" on the bottle. I'm going to start using dishwasher liquid, cos it says "removes fat that is otherwise difficult to remove" on the bottle!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to miccisy For This Useful Post:

LostVoodoo (02-03-2011)

Miccisy.. totally agree with you and Denise shouldn't be there either as much as I love her... everyone has improved so much except those two and we lost some good skaters due to this.. Sam and Laura for final 2.. perhaps Chloe in Final too
    Super Mod

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (06-03-2011)

I'd rather have Laura and Chloe in the final instead of Sam. He has been good since week 1 and not really did much progressing. Denise or Johnstone to go this week. It's not fair on other contestants that they're not progressing as much. And I think that Denise maybe getting extra votes for her skating partner.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    Miccisy.. totally agree with you and Denise shouldn't be there either as much as I love her... everyone has improved so much except those two and we lost some good skaters due to this.. Sam and Laura for final 2.. perhaps Chloe in Final too
    Those are the 3 I'd like to see in the final. Sam, Chloe and Laura. They all deserve to be there IMO.

Thread Information