Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aaron & Jackson

Aaron & Jackson

Aaron and Jackson are set to face some major trials over the coming months... Leading to Aaron becoming violent again. This suggests that perhaps he may attack his lover again. Is the issue of Domestic violence about to be played out in the dales??? Is that why Hazel (Pauline Quirke) Jackson's mum sticking around to mop up the pieces?? Aaron is still struggling with his relationship with Jackson and with shocks and twists predicted for their relationship where is all going to lead? Hazel and Bob are also set to get together....
    Last edited by Liberty C; 13-07-2010 at 15:55.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Liberty C For This Useful Post:

lizann (13-07-2010)

I can see Aaron getting violent at Carl when he cheats on his mother with Eve (its bound to happen)

I kinda wanna see Aaron happy with Jackson for the time being at least

I would also like Aaron and Jackson to be happy, but I think it is safe to say that it is not going to happen. Gathering from what Gavin Blyth (series producer) alluded to on This Morning I think there are turbulent times ahead for the couple. Also in recent interviews Danny Miller said that it would be unreasonable to expect Aaron to settle down and live happily ever after with his first ever boyfriend. If you can have a look at Gavin Blyth forthcoming teasers on the following link http://www.itv.com/soaps/emmerdale/videospecials/

Aaron might also still have feelings for Adam

I just read this on another forum and it had me slightly intrigued as to what could be around the corner for Aaron and Jackson.

"Jackson has an accident which incapacitates him. This puts a strain on the Aarson relationship - Aaron, already struggling with being in his first ever relationship, can't cope with Jackson being incapacitated and begins to feel tied down, trapped etc etc. The stress causes rows which eventually culminates in one almighty row where Aaron (with his temper) ends the relationship with Jackson."

Also another possibility that I have just thought off is that perhaps one of Jackson's old partners gets in touch because he's HIV positive and wants Jackson to gets tested... This would affect Aaron and Jackson as they wait for the results. This would invariably put a strain on their relationship and Aaron being Aaron finding it hard to express and communicate his feelings falls in the trap of lashing out and pushing Jackson away at a time when his lover needs him the most. By the time Aaron comes to his senses and realizes that he does love Jackson it would be too late, because Jackson can't forgive him for not being there for him. It would make sense why Jackson needs his mum the most at this time to mop up the pieces.
    Last edited by Liberty C; 16-07-2010 at 13:23.

Aaron dont seem like a nurse maid type

Gavin Blyth hinted that Aaron and Jackson story is going to be huge for autumn/winter .... He said to expect a few shocks and twists that will test their relationship in ways they couldn't imagine. I think that being the case either of those two scenarios is plausible, because Aaron isn't as you said the 'nurse maid type' and given the fact that this is still his first relationship, it makes sense that Aaron would struggle to deal with all the implications if Jackson was injured or had to be tested for HIV. It's the pressure and expectations that would be thrust on him that would lead Aaron to act out and push Jackson away. After all we know in the past when he can't deal with an emotional situation he lashes out..

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Liberty C For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (16-07-2010)

It be nice to see them together and happy for a while

Where will Jackson and his mum live in Emmerdale?

Yeah, I can see Aaron lashing out at some point again and it would be unrealistic if he managed to settle down with the first guy he's dating. I'm really pleased with how the story has been handled so far.

it will be interesting to see if the relationship dynamic changes once Jackson's mum is on the scene.

Thread Information