Thread: Mark Wylde or Daniel Lamb body and murder

Mark Wylde or Daniel Lamb body and murder

Is his body going to be found soon?

I remember hearing that Sam and Cain find the body

Also I heard that Nathan tries to frame Ryan for the murder

Anyone know more?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

kayliee94 (13-07-2010)

Nathan digs up the body... I think the plan is to frame Ryan or Cain. Someone does definitely go down for the murder, so it will be interesting to see who it is... Since Alice aka Maisie is leaving I wonder if it would be tied to her??

Quote Originally Posted by Liberty C View Post
    Nathan digs up the body... I think the plan is to frame Ryan or Cain. Someone does definitely go down for the murder, so it will be interesting to see who it is... Since Alice aka Maisie is leaving I wonder if it would be tied to her??
    Maisie is to have another breakdown so I guess with his father's body being dug up and her half brother / ex lover going down for it will push her over the edge again

Cain will find out the truth soon

Spoiler Thursday 22nd & Friday 23rd July

Cain’s having a wild time menacing Natasha, and an uncharacteristically caring Nathan urges Natasha to take Declan up on his offer of a holiday. A nervous Natasha is then relieved when Declan agrees to whisk her away. http://www.itv.com/soaps/emmerdale/p...u22jul20108pm/

Natasha's relieved that Will's fine about her relationship with Declan. As she and Declan head off on holiday, Nathan promises not to do anything stupid in her absence. http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s1...-drinking.html

(Of course he doesn't mean a word of it, because while she is away he goes and digs up the body and puts Ryan in the frame for it)
    Last edited by Liberty C; 16-07-2010 at 18:59.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Liberty C For This Useful Post:

lizann (16-07-2010)

Mark's body is finally uncovered in tonight's episode of Emmerdale after Sam Dingle makes the sinister discovery.

While walking Alfie in the grounds of Home Farm, Sam is confused when the dog starts barking constantly.

Sam is then shocked as he's hit with an awful stench and spots that Alfie appears to have found a corpse. Panicking, he wastes no time before calling the police.

What will this mean for Natasha and Nathan?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (26-07-2010)

[QUOTE=alan45;723539]What will this mean for Natasha and Nathan?

Well, Nathan is arrested on Thursday but is then subsequently released on Friday. Then the focus turns to Ryan the week after. I suppose with the announcement that Amanda Donahoe is leaving the Dales we just have to wait and see if the right person goes down for the murder....

Emmerdale star James Sutton has revealed that he wants his character Ryan Lamb to take revenge on half-brother Nathan Wylde in a forthcoming storyline.

Next week, Ryan will be charged for the murder of his father Mark as Nathan's (Lyndon Ogbourne) attempts to frame him for the crime bear fruit.

In an interview with DS, Sutton was asked whether Ryan is likely to settle the score in the future.

He replied: "Without a shadow of a doubt, absolutely. I want to be the guy that pulls the trigger and ends Nathan! I want to be the guy that buries Nathan! It would be deserved, I think! I have no doubt that I will have my revenge."

However, Sutton also admitted that he would not rule out the possibility of the pair becoming friends again further down the line.

He explained: "Me and Lyndon have actually chatted about this and said how cool it would be if they became buddies again, but kind of like evil buddies - this pair of evil brothers who are hellbent on power and madness and just going around systematically screwing over everyone in the village!

"It would be quite fun, but we'll see. I don't know what [series producer] Gavin [Blyth]'s got planned for us, but I'm sure it will be exciting."

Ryan Lamb ends up in a cell next week when he is framed by his horrible half-brother Nathan Wylde.

It is one of a string of dastardly deeds carried out by the evil posh boy, who will stop at nothing to get what he wants.

As you would expect, it means actor Lyndon Ogbourne, who plays the twisted toff, gets it with both barrels from angry fans.

But the 27-year-old loves the abuse, as it means he is doing his job properly.

In an interview with the Daily Record, Lyndon said: "I get quite a lot of abuse. I went to Glastonbury and I was getting a fair amount of abuse, saying I was a nasty b****** and to leave off my mum.

"People love to hate Nathan and I love it. He's one of the most evil characters in soap and it's great to be given the chance to play him.

"Being abused on the street is like a reward for doing a good job."

Soon Nathan and little brother Will (Oscar Lloyd) will be the only Wyldes left in the village, as dad Mark (Maxwell Caulfield) is dead, and mum Natasha (Amanda Donohoe) and sister Maisie (Alice Coulthard) are set to leave the soap.

But Lyndon said he has no plans to follow them just yet.

"I would love to one day do a bit of theatre and film but currently I am happy where I am and truly enjoying Nasty Nathan," he said.
    Last edited by alan45; 29-07-2010 at 18:48.

Already posted see above

Thread Information