Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Molly to be killed Off

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Corrie's Michael Le Vell has revealed that Kevin Webster and Molly Dobbs's baby will stay on the Street.

Speaking to What's On TV, the 45-year-old also claimed that his alter ego Kevin would never choose former mistress Molly (Vicky Binns) over his wife Sally (Sally Dynevor).

He said of the storyline: "He's desperate for [Molly and Tyrone] to go before the baby is born so it can be a case of 'out of sight out of mind' for him. Of course, he has to buy Tyrone out of the garage before that can happen.

"He feels he has no choice. If Sally hadn't had cancer he might be with Molly now, but there's no way back with her. And if Sally finds out about the baby she'll leave him and he'll be on his own.

"All I know is there's going to be a lot of high emotion and drama. I can't see the baby disappearing to another town. Otherwise what would have been the point of the story?"
    So he is the daddy

i can see tyrone being left to bring up baby and sometime in the future the baby takes ill and is taken to hosp. baby gets blood tests etc and tyrone is told child cannot be his.

just my theory

You could be right, I am sure we will find out who the daddy is.

Vicky Binns has admitted that she does not mind if her Coronation Street character Molly Dobbs is killed off.

It was confirmed in May that Binns will leave the ITV soap before the end of the year.

"I don't care if Molly lives or dies," she told Soaplife.

"I just want to do justice to what's been a brilliant storyline. I won't mind if the door isn't left open for me. I've done ten years of soap - five on Emmerdale as Ollie Reynolds and five on Corrie."

The actress joked that she could land a role in another soap.

"I've been Ollie and Molly - so perhaps I could be Dolly in EastEnders!" she said.

"I'd never say never. After Emmerdale I had a two-year gap where I did TV dramas and theatre. I really enjoyed it and I'd like to do some more. I'd like to do film too. It's strange thought, because I never in a million years thought I'd ever do another soap after Emmerdale."

PROUD Tyrone Dobbs cradles baby Jack at his christening - but wife Molly hardly looks the doting mum.

And with Kevin Webster also at the service, who can blame her?

Tyrone carries Jack past his best friend unaware that the rat is almost certainly the tot's father after having a fling with Molly.

The awkward scenes air later this year.

The Sun
    Attached Images Attached Images

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (26-08-2010), Ruffed_lemur (26-08-2010), tammyy2j (01-11-2010)

Coronation Street star Alan Halsall feels "very sad" about the forthcoming departure of his screen wife Vicky Binns.

Vicky, who plays Tyrone Dobbs' adulterous wife Molly, is bowing out of the show after five years, following the exit of Tyrone's father figure Jack Duckworth (Bill Tarmey).

Alan said: "I feel very sad actually. This is how it is in Coronation Street. Characters come in. They are loved by millions and they do leave as well."

He went on: "It will be a tough time for Tyrone, he lost his father and he'll be losing his wife as well, but for me personally as an actor, I've spent five years working with Vicky, I will miss her an awful lot but I know she'll go on and do great things anyway."

Viewers have been gripped by the long-running storyline of the triangle between Molly, Tyrone and Kevin Webster (Michael Le Vell), who had an affair with Molly and may even be the father of her baby son.

Details of Molly's exit are yet to be revealed, but she has been rumoured to be one of the victims of the tram crash that marks the soap's 50th anniversary this December.
    Last edited by Perdita; 17-10-2010 at 07:47.

The Molly and Kevin affair has had more twists and turns than a giant twisty, turny thing.

And next week there's a massive development when we finally discover who is the real father of Molly's baby after Kevin demands a DNA test.

Viewers will just have to wait and see whether it's Molly's devoted husband Tyrone (Alan Halsall) or her former love Kevin Webster (Michael Le Vell).

But one thing's for sure - Molly is starting to see Kevin in a new light following months of bitter hatred, particularly as he is showing lots of interest in her son Jack.

So could they be set to resume their affair?

Actress Vicky Binns told Inside Soap: "It's definitely the start of her feeling differently towards Kevin.

"Perhaps it's a reawakening of her feelings for him. Maybe he does care about her and Jack and he can't just close off like he'd wanted to."

We know Molly is bowing out of the show soon, but could she have one last hurrah with Kev before she leaves? Watch this space!

Coronation Street's series producer Phil Collinson has revealed that there are more twists in store for ex-lovers Molly Dobbs and Kevin Webster.

Later this week, viewers will finally discover whether Kevin is the father of Molly's baby son Jack, who she is currently bringing up with husband Tyrone (Alan Halsall). The mystery is resolved after Kevin gets a DNA test organised in secret.

Praising the Molly and Kevin plot, Collinson told Hot TV: "It's a testament to the skills of our writers. They've had us all hooked for over a year with this storyline.

"There have been plenty of ups and downs along the way - sometimes you're rooting for Kevin and Molly, the next minute you're not."

Discussing this week's 'Who's The Daddy?' reveal, he added: "I am so excited about the truth coming out. But don't think that's the end of this story. Oh no, there are so many twists to come and I know fans are going to love it."

Vicky Binns, who plays Molly, recently admitted that her character becomes "outraged" over Kevin's behaviour in this week's episodes.

Jack overhears Molly and Kevin talking about the affair and the baby's dna results. I wonder will he tell Ty?

Coronation Street's Vicky Binns has teased that the fallout relating to the identity of baby Jack's father will be "immense".

Binns's alter-ego Molly Dobbs has found out that Kevin Webster (Michael Le Vell) is the father of her son. Unbeknown to Molly and Kevin, Jack Duckworth overheard their conversation and is now aware of their affair.

Furthermore, Binns has revealed that Jack does confront her.

"Molly’s shocked to the core when Jack tells her," she told What's On TV. "Not because he might tell Tyrone but because his reaction is so beautiful. He doesn’t condemn her and instead urges her to leave Weatherfield with Tyrone and baby Jack."

It was confirmed in May that Binns is set to exit the ITV soap.

Thread Information