This thread is for everyone to discuss their favourite story lines, characters, eras, credits and scriptwriters. We all know how dire the program has become in recent years and it's been talked about many times so this is a thread to celebrate what the show used to be.

Feel free to post youtube links, photos and whatever else you feel appropriate. You can post about "low points" (e.g. the PM era) but let's try and keep this thread on a positive note and have a wander down Memory Lane

I'll kick it off. I've watched on and off since the late 90s. I remember the opening credits of feet very well. My all time favourite storyline - and the one that really stands out in my mind - is the drug smuggling with Zain and Kristen Shaw. The two part finale was pure brilliance and had me gripped throughout.

I can think of some terrible characters over the years. Polly never did anything for me, I found her very whiny. Des and Reggie were an excellent duo, two people that I would never have thought of being good together.