Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Katie Price to release debut solo single in July

She looks so much like one of my nieces it is scary...
    Super Mod

Katie Price has reportedly claimed that her single ‘Free To Love Again’ has no connection to Peter Andre, despite claims suggesting otherwise.

The model insisted that people need to move on from their divorce and stop linking everything to Andre.

In an interview with BANG Showbiz, Price said: "It's so boring people bringing up the ex. It's like move on from it, God. I'm allowed to do something that relates to everyone. Not everything I do has to relate back to him. It's just boring, I wish people would just drop it and get on with it."

It has been suggested that the song may be about her ex-husband because of the lyrics, which include: “I'm not the one you're looking for, let me save you from your pain, it's time for me to let you go so you're free to love again."

Price added: "I didn't write the song, but it relates to everyone. I like the song, that's why I wanted to do it. It's a great summer hit to do and it doesn't reflect anything in my life. It's just a song that anyone can relate to. Just because someone sings a song, it doesn't have to reflect on themselves. I think it has a great chorus, it's just a great upbeat summer tune."

Katie Price has said that radio stations will not play her new single because they do not think of her as a credible artist.

Price, whose new song is called 'Free To Love Again', claimed that she would be lucky to get any station to play the track and praised DJs who had given it some airplay.

She told the Daily Record: "There'll be people that will say 'I'm not playing that song, it's not credible enough'.

"But it's nice that Trevor [Nelson] played the song, even though his station's more R'n'B. He played it and well done for him."

Price had previously written on Twitter: "Enjoyed today an thanks Trevour Nelson for not being part of pied piper an playing my new single free to love again your a star (sic)"

'Free To Love Again' is currently number 59 on iTunes.

Nothing to do with her not being able to sing then

it hasnt even made it to number 40 in the midweek sales lol
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

POP flop Jordan's bid to top the charts failed yesterday - after her debut single reached a miserable number 60.
    The model, 32, sold only around 3,000 copies of Free To Love Again, despite heavily plugging it.

The chart blow came hours after she was booed by clubbers while performing the song - then humiliated when her backing track started to skip, showing that she wasn't singing live.

A reveller at Mayhem in Southend, Essex, said: "When she got on the stage the booing started and didn't stop.

"It got a bit embarrassing when the track was skipping. Everyone then knew she was miming but she just carried on.

"She just got on with attempting to sing the song even though it wasn't a hit with the people there."

After her performance - which featured four drag queens - Jordan stormed into the DJ booth to reveal that she "loves miming".

Despite her dismal effort, a close pal said she would CARRY ON trying to be a pop star.

The source said last night: "This isn't the end of Jordan's music career.

"Nothing is planned for the future but she will sing again.She saw this as a hobby and will continue to do so."

Mum-of-three Jordan, real name Katie Price, talked of struggling with her song last week, saying: "It makes me realise how hard it is to perform and sing, so credit to the performers out there.

"I'm not a singer, this is just something I do for fun. I'm not interested in chart positions or number ones - whether people like it or not I'm doing it.

"It's not like it's my main job and I need to get signed up by a record company."

But she told how she would like to step in for Cheryl Tweedy at the V Festival after the pop star fell ill with malaria during a trip to Tanzania.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz0u6LSBC9E

Lets hope that we don't have to have more of her musical entertainment lol

Thread Information