Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Katie Price to release debut solo single in July

Katie Price to release debut solo single in July

Her attempt to make a name for herself as a successful singer in 2005 was less than successful.
    But Katie Price is not to be deterred, and has revealed she will be releasing her debut solo single next month.
    The 32-year-old tweeted fans: 'I can at last reveal my first solo single is out Monday 12 July. I love the tune and hope you guys do too xxx'

Katie was widely mocked when she put herself forward to represent the United Kingdom in the Eurovision Song Contest in 2005.
    Heavily pregnant with son Junior, Katie poured herself into a skintight pink latex catsuit to perform Not Just Anybody for a stunned audience.
    However, her shock tactics were not enough to convince UK viewers to vote for her, and she came in second behind Javine.

Katie recently revealed she considers Eurovision to be one of the 'biggest mistakes' of her career, and regrets her outfit choice as much as her decision to put herself forward for the contest.

But despite criticism, Katie decided to give her music career another go after marrying Mysterious Girl singer Peter Andre.

Together, they released their own version of Disney song A Whole New World in December 2006, which they performed on Children in Need.
    They also released an accompanying album, also entitled A Whole New World, which reached number 20 in the UK album charts.
    But still, despite the lack of musical success, Katie was determined to make it as a singer.

She said: 'Hopefully I'll be successful with the singing, but there are so many other things I want to do, like acting. I'll do them one at a time first!'
    She has also been shown singing on her ITV2 reality show, where she was recorded performing a version of The Final Countdown at her New Year's Eve party last December.
    Katie was even reported to have attempted to serenade ex-husband Peter Andre with Whitney Houston over the phone in an attempt to win him back.

While Katie did not give any indication of what type of song her debut solo single will be, she last year signed with David Bowie's management company The Outside Organisation in a final bid for chart success.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz0qKhSW8Xo

She really can't stand the thought of not having any publicity

Who cares!!
    Super Mod

If life isn't depressing enough. We're going to be tortured by having to listen to her.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Simple Chloe, just turn off the radio when she is on! Also heard she was having trouble getting famous guests to come to her wedding1

Are there no depths this nobody will stoop to in her quest for self promotion. She is a chav and will always be a chav. I wonder when reality will hit her that nobody gives two balls of blue about her or her pneumatically enhanced mammaries

She will probably have Alex in the video

No I don't think she will have Alex becuase any time he gets any publicity she gets annoyed.

JORDAN may have faced jeers after her first attempt to light up the charts but she's far from over her quest to be a pop star - and is releasing her first solo single next month.
    The glamour girl is taking another crack at pop stardom with a dance track written by one of her pals - and has boasted: "I love the tune."

Her cringe-worthy bid to represent the UK in the Eurovision Song Contest in 2005 saw her parading her heavily-pregnant body in a skin-tight pink catsuit.

But the mum-of-three's entry track, Not Just Anybody, failed to win her the competition and she lost out to crooner Javine Hilton.

Announcing her upcoming project, the glamour girl wrote on her Twitter page today: "I can at last reveal my first solo single is out Monday 12 July. I love the tune and hope you guys do too."

The dance track is in stark contrast to the cheesy ballad she chose to release with her ex husband Peter Andre shortly after her Eurovision bid.

After the pair recorded album A Whole New World, their sickly sweet video to the title Disney track made them a target for DJs taking the mickey out of the collaboration.

The record made it to number 20 in the album charts.

Meanwhile, Jordan's latest endeavor comes just as her ex launches the new series of his ITV2 reality show The Next Chapter.

Peter blasted Jordan yesterday for marrying cage fighter Alex Reid within months of getting with him and called their relationship "a complete joke".

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz0qMrDTOni

Katie Price has unveiled a clip of her upcoming dance single 'Free To Love Again'.

The title is seemingly inspired by a quote used by her ex-husband Peter Andre when their divorce was finalised last October.

It features the lyrics: "I love you more but in that different way / I'll be a disappointment to you every single day / Not the one you're looking for let me save you from your pain / It's time for me to let you go so you're free to love again."

The single is released through MRP on July 12.

Andre's first single after the couple's split was the Top 5 'Behind Closed Doors', followed by albums Revelation and Unconditional Love Songs.

Terrible !!!
    Last edited by Perdita; 30-06-2010 at 12:16.

Thread Information