Thread: forgive me father

forgive me father

Forgive me Father

"It is a relief to be able to speak to someone." Angela needs to confess her daughter's sin to the priest, says Kate Hunt, who plays the protective mother.

As the funeral approaches how is Angela coping?
    She is managing to keep it together because she knows that she has to. Katy is close to breaking point and Angela is having to keep her wits about her. She is also grieving and preparing to bury the love of her life.

What makes her confess to the priest?
    I think she has to or she will explode. She knows that it is in complete confidence and it is a relief to be able to speak to someone about everything – including how she is feeling about Katy.

How does she try to get rid of the murder weapon?
    It’s is almost funny if it wasn’t so tragic. There are so many near misses, at one point she is about to throw it into the canal when a policeman puts his hand on her shoulder and she has to hide it.

Where does she eventually manage to hide it?
    It’s very clever – it’s the one place where no one will find it! She goes in to see Tommy’s body in the coffin one last time and she asks him if he will do one last favour for her and look after something. Then she puts the monkey wrench wrapped in a football scarf in the coffin.

Is it difficult to keep the deception going with all the family around?
    When Tommy’s and Angela’s parents arrive it is very difficult for her. She was coping with friends and the children but this is a whole new set of lies and she is constantly coping with the fact that Katy might blurt out the truth at any moment.

March 2005

ITV.COM

well lets hope he does not get cremated or it will be found in his ashes!! and then what

Kev wont have to buy a new wrench

Quote Originally Posted by crazygirl
    well lets hope he does not get cremated or it will be found in his ashes!! and then what
    in inside soap mag it says something about his mum wants to cremate tommy because that was what he wanted. he gets buried in the end, but i though the same if he is cremated, surely the wrench wont burn!

lol it is very clever to hide it in the coffin.

Thread Information