Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Sarah Louise Platt

don't know if i want Jason to get together with Sarah i prefer Violet
    Last edited by dddMac1; 11-01-2006 at 16:04.

well maybe he tells sarah that he is going back to violet

No he wont get back with violet now, he was talking to sean about moving in with sarah the otha day, its gotta be somthing else, maybe he will move in with her or maybe he will propose?

i read yersterday that he calls her a tart

Quote Originally Posted by eastenders mad
    i don't if they get together. I just had a email from ITV and apprently Jason make a proposal to violet not Sarah i couldn't believe that.

It says that he can't get Violet off his mind.
    yer that what i heard

in my inside soap magazine it saids on next weeks 'whats going on 'page it saids 'Jasons BIG proposal! but which lady does he make it to? and the picture is of jason sarah and violet. i bet its something silly.

Quote Originally Posted by xxloopylauraxx
    in my inside soap magazine it saids on next weeks 'whats going on 'page it saids 'Jasons BIG proposal! but which lady does he make it to? and the picture is of jason sarah and violet. i bet its something silly.
    I heard the proposal is to Violet. I don't know if it's a marriage proposal, but apparently Violet is all geared up into saying yes to this question (whatever it is) and then Sarah either rings Jason, or walks in (I can't remember which) and ruins it.

I think it's likely that Jason will end his realtionship with Sarah very soon, or Sarah will dump him, one of the two. Sarah's too immature for him, and it's clear Jason is in love with Violet.

Although I would really like Jason and Violet to get back together and make it work, I'm also kind of hoping Violet will have a baby with Antony in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by twinkle_eyes83
    i read yersterday that he calls her a tart
    That's not totally false is it?! lol. but it is cruel. He can't blame Sarah for him not being able to control himself. He needs to buck up his ideas, if he wants Violet back.

Jason proposes to Violet when he sees her on a date with Jamie while he is still with Sarah.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j
    Jason proposes to Violet when he sees her on a date with Jamie while he is still with Sarah.
    Oh right, so he wants to get back with her, because he's jealous of her being with somebody else, talk about selfish. All this time he's been sleeping with Sarah and when Violet shows an interest in somebody else, he's shocked. As much as I liked Jason and Violet's relationship, she would be a lot better off with Jamie. That's if he isn't in love with Frankie.

Thread Information