Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Thread: Sarah Louise Platt

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Is she all better from psychosis, I mean no follow up check ups, do health nurses or social workers not check on her and son Harry? If they do would Bethany also her care be looked at?
    You can't be made the subject of a care order from age 17, so provided no one comes calling in the next month, Bethany will be able to choose where to stay with no issues.

I wonder if it'll be something that's revisited from time to time. Around 50% who've had postpartum psychosis experience future mental health issues unrelated to childbirth. She would likely have recovered from it by now; the most severe symptoms are between 2-12 weeks with 6-12 months for recovery. Harry is now around 14 months old.

Surprised nothing happened though as didn't Sarah leave her treatment plan early? She didn't follow all of their advice for definite as she failed to go back to the clinic after a visit home. Not sure if she then continued treatment as an outpatient or not.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kim For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (03-05-2017), tammyy2j (03-05-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    You can't be made the subject of a care order from age 17, so provided no one comes calling in the next month, Bethany will be able to choose where to stay with no issues.

I wonder if it'll be something that's revisited from time to time. Around 50% who've had postpartum psychosis experience future mental health issues unrelated to childbirth. She would likely have recovered from it by now; the most severe symptoms are between 2-12 weeks with 6-12 months for recovery. Harry is now around 14 months old.

Surprised nothing happened though as didn't Sarah leave her treatment plan early? She didn't follow all of their advice for definite as she failed to go back to the clinic after a visit home. Not sure if she then continued treatment as an outpatient or not.
    Is Bethany only 16?

Eastenders always acknowledge Stacey's bipolar and her psychosis storyline was done very well

I hate how soaps just drop certain storylines

Is Bethany only 16?

Eastenders always acknowledge Stacey's bipolar and her psychosis storyline was done very well

It is her 17th birthday on June 4th

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (04-05-2017)

Is Bethany only 16?

Yes she is, she was born on screen in June 2000. She seems older as the actress is nearly 5 years older than the character she plays.

Stacey's ongoing medical issues are almost inevitable due to her bipolar, Sarah's is only a 50/50 chance. At least it will be believable whichever way it goes down the line. Shame they didn't depict it well after Kylie's death (I thought that would have set her back and/or the treatment interruption have had some effect.) I can't remember anything ever coming of it.

Surely Gail (and Max in a few years) must find out that Kylie killed Callum. Maybe that'll trigger something.
    Last edited by Kim; 03-05-2017 at 16:20.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kim For This Useful Post:

lizann (04-05-2017), tammyy2j (04-05-2017)

Is she all better from psychosis, I mean no follow up check ups, do health nurses or social workers not check on her and son Harry? If they do would Bethany also her care be looked at?
    i forgot that sarah had mental health issues

I think a lot of the time we are to assume that things happen off screen, they released Sarah from the hospital to go home so presumably she would have been better but it would be good if they could mention her going back for follow up check-ups

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (04-05-2017)

sarah beats up ryan, will this lead to them sleeping together down the road?

The actress has signed another contract for a year

talk on line of sarah crushing on peter, but will it be reciprocated?

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    talk on line of sarah crushing on peter, but will it be reciprocated?
    I thought Sarah is happy with Gary... but of course, soapland rules dictate that no relationship lasts forever ... having said that .. I would crush on Peter

Thread Information