Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Sarah Louise Platt

I think the lady doth protest too much. She is out of work and I am sure she would snatch any chance to come back to Corrie. And as Jason is no longer involved with Becky, she might have enough of life in Milan and want to give her marriage another go (according to scriptwriters)

Of course she'd come back early, credit crunch young family to bring up.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

CORRIE bosses are lining up stunning Tina O'Brien for a sensational return to the Street.

We can reveal that the actress could be back on the soap's set in time to film a steamy Christmas storyline with real-life lover Ryan Thomas.

Tina - who left the soap after 11 years as Sarah-Louise Platt - is poised to sign a lucrative deal which would see her return to filming in late autumn, just two years after she quit.

The 25-year-old star has already turned down a string of roles - including a huge offer to join I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here.
    Buzz

Last night a Coronation Street insider revealed: "It's the talk of the set. There's a real buzz about the place now that it looks like Tina is returning."

Tina's last appearance in the ITV soap saw her character leave hubby Jason (played by Ryan) for a new life in Italy.

The actress planned to put her feet up for a while before taking on new roles.

But she became pregnant and gave birth to daughter Scarlett in October last year.

Now with the tot fast-approaching her first birthday, the actress has told pals she's ready to get back to work - with Corrie being her top option.

A friend of the couple revealed: "Tina will have devoted a year to little Scarlett when the time arrives that ITV are talking about getting her back on board.

"She had a big money offer to go on I'm A Celeb . . . but turned it down because she didn't want to leave her girl.

"She's 90 per cent certain she wants to go back in but wants to be completely sure before she commits herself."

And her arrival back in Weatherfield will set up a sizzling encounter with builder Jason, who has been getting over Sarah's absence by enjoying a string of affairs - including pinching the girlfriend of Sarah's brother David.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/show...on-Street.html

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

jenig (20-07-2009), tammyy2j (19-07-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    And her arrival back in Weatherfield will set up a sizzling encounter with builder Jason
    Rehasing old storylines I see. The show has been better off without her imo
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

so her future of big acting roles didnt come off then.

Great, more pants acting. I know they should have killed her off.

Jason and Sarah were a terrible couple zero chemistry even if they are together outside the show

I certainly have not missed her character

Tina O'Brien has admitted that she is unsure over whether she should return to Coronation Street.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/a1...-a-strain.html

I hope she stays a stay-at-home-mum for a very long time or finds another role to play, away from Corrie

Why would she come back. I heard a rumour that she made more money doing panto then being on the street......

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Jason and Sarah were a terrible couple zero chemistry even if they are together outside the show
    Agreed I can see her being just as annoying in real life as she is on the show. I mean who feels the need to put their baby's name on their buggy is a little bizzare or lacking in attention
    Last edited by Hannelene; 26-07-2009 at 17:56.

Thread Information