Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Sarah Louise Platt

Jason and Sarah

Jason and Sarah sleep together after Cilla and Les's wedding. Eileen is dismayed when she realises the next morning that Jason isn't back together with Violet, instead he has bedded Sarah who she blames for Todd leaving.

Jason realising he has made a mistake heads off to patch things up with Violet. Eileen is delighted which she hears the news they are back together. However Sarah is hurt when she hears the news from Violet and decides she wants to be with Jason.

Oh No!!! it going to be so sad!!!!!!!! it not Sarah fault that Todd went

Quote Originally Posted by Keating's babe
    Jason and Sarah sleep together after Cilla and Les's wedding. Eileen is dismayed when she realises the next morning that Jason isn't back together with Violet, instead he has bedded Sarah who she blames for Todd leaving.

Jason realising he has made a mistake heads off to patch things up with Violet. Eileen is delighted which she hears the news they are back together. However Sarah is hurt when she hears the news from Violet and decides she wants to be with Jason.
    now there's a surprise *can't find sarcastic smilie*... didn't they do this before and realised the mistake the next day too....
    Super Mod

sarah is such a fool. maybe its just becuase they throw every poor-unfortunate-teenage-girl storyline at her that they can, but she really never does seem to learn. ever. i'd laugh if she got pregnant with Jason's baby after sleeping with him.
    Last edited by LostVoodoo; 26-10-2005 at 13:43.

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    now there's a surprise *can't find sarcastic smilie*... didn't they do this before and realised the mistake the next day too....
    Siobhan, I think this was done when she slept with Jason after finding out about Todd. I read in a magazine that Sarah goes all out to lure Jason away from Violet.

Quote Originally Posted by Keating's babe
    Siobhan, I think this was done when she slept with Jason after finding out about Todd. I read in a magazine that Sarah goes all out to lure Jason away from Violet.
    I know but it is history repeating itself again... why doesn't she just dump Scooter and get on with her life without men for a while....
    Super Mod

~There was a rumour that they were actually ment to together

Now you mention it, I don't think Sarah has ever been without a bloke for long. I must admit, Scooter is a tad dull. I prefer Jason and Violet. It will make for great scenes when Violet finds out, especially the grief Jason has given her over the kiss with Charlie.

Quote Originally Posted by Angeltigger
    ~There was a rumour that they were actually ment to together
    I think they are together in real life, I know she was with Todd in real life but that is ended now and she is with Jason, or I could be wrong.. I remember think it was a bit strange
    Super Mod

i think they are together in real life. This is the same thing that happened before Jason was with Violet. Am i the only one that cant stand Sarah?

Thread Information