Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Leyla's sister Alicia Harding

shamed wannabe WAG
    ???????????

She is not a very nice person. To steal is bad enough. Then to steal from your sister who is letting you live in her house.
    She is always having a go at Layla for the most little things. Layla only lets her stay, and puts up with her for Jake's sake.

Have they stated weather Alicia adopted Jake, or has Layla got parental rights. If so Alicia should change her ways.

Cannot understand why she has no money anyway. Unless she spends it all on hair dye and make up.

Emmerdale star Natalie Anderson has reflected on her character's recent troubles with Andy Sugden, admitting that the brassy brunette is secretly "heartbroken" over their split.

Last week, viewers saw Alicia Gallagher's relationship with Andy fall apart after their planned move to Spain was called off.

Andy (Kelvin Fletcher) cancelled plans to move abroad to ensure that he could fully support his young daughter Sarah, who has been struck down with a mystery illness. Alicia has since enjoyed romantic attention from love rat Carl King, played by Tom Lister.

Anderson told the Daily Star: "Alicia doesn't know the extent of what's wrong with Andy's daughter Sarah. She's got a very rare illness and is having tests, but they know it's quite serious. So Andy had to stay in Emmerdale but Alicia's mindset was that Sarah would be fine.

"Andy told her to find somebody else and she was gutted. Although she's heartbroken, she won't show that. She's quite steely. So when Carl started flirting with her, she was flattered. And considering she's fed up, she enjoys it. Alicia knows he's a snake in the grass but he's also a distraction."

She added: "I think she should get back together with Andy. They're a good match and who else would she be with in the village? But you never know in soap."

Anderson has been part of the Emmerdale cast since summer 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Emmerdale star Natalie Anderson has reflected on her character's recent troubles with Andy Sugden, admitting that the brassy brunette is secretly \"heartbroken\" over their split.

Last week, viewers saw Alicia Gallagher's relationship with Andy fall apart after their planned move to Spain was called off.

Andy (Kelvin Fletcher) cancelled plans to move abroad to ensure that he could fully support his young daughter Sarah, who has been struck down with a mystery illness. Alicia has since enjoyed romantic attention from love rat Carl King, played by Tom Lister.

Anderson told the Daily Star: \"Alicia doesn't know the extent of what's wrong with Andy's daughter Sarah. She's got a very rare illness and is having tests, but they know it's quite serious. So Andy had to stay in Emmerdale but Alicia's mindset was that Sarah would be fine.

\"Andy told her to find somebody else and she was gutted. Although she's heartbroken, she won't show that. She's quite steely. So when Carl started flirting with her, she was flattered. And considering she's fed up, she enjoys it. Alicia knows he's a snake in the grass but he's also a distraction.\"

She added: \"I think she should get back together with Andy. They're a good match and who else would she be with in the village? But you never know in soap.\"

Anderson has been part of the Emmerdale cast since summer 2010.
    Already posted with pictures http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/s...766#post756766

Alicia dose not think of anybody else's feeling .She is all me me me.
    Andy done right, ending the relationship. Maybe now she will see how selfish she is.
    If it was her son that was ill, I am sure she would put him, before going to Spain.
    M C F C

Emmerdale star Natalie Anderson has admitted that she wants the soap's bosses to create a wedding storyline for her character Alicia Gallagher.

Alicia recently split from farmer Andy Sugden (Kelvin Fletcher), but the pair manage to get their relationship back on track in next week's episodes.

Anderson told the Daily Star of her soap wedding dream: "I've dropped hints. But nothing so far. I'd love to see Alicia in a massive pink wedding dress."

The actress added that she still likes to wear her own wedding dress after marrying finance executive James Shepherd in 2008.

"I put it on quite often, and just stare at myself in the mirror and make sure it still fits," Anderson explained.

Emmerdale viewers will soon see Alicia supporting Andy after his young daughter Sarah is diagnosed with a rare genetic disorder.

Emmerdale star Natalie Anderson has hinted that her character Alicia Gallagher could reach breaking point at Christmas as the soap's saviour sibling storyline continues.

Alicia's partner Andy Sugden (Kelvin Fletcher) recently agreed to have another baby with his ex Debbie Dingle (Charley Webb) in order to save their young daughter Sarah, who needs a bone marrow match as she is seriously ill.

Andy and Debbie's hopes of securing IVF treatment were shattered last week, meaning that Alicia has more troubled times ahead in the coming weeks as the pair consider other options.

Anderson told the Daily Star Sunday of the storyline's future: "Alicia wants to be supportive but her emotions get in the way. She is infertile and it is hard for her to come to terms with her boyfriend having a baby with someone else.

"She understands how ill Sarah is, but there's going to be a point where she will lose control - and by Christmas she's going to have to make a huge decision."

Anderson added that she is thrilled Alicia will be sticking around in Emmerdale as her current contract runs until late 2012, when the soap turns 40.

"I absolutely love it," she said. "To be part of the anniversary is very exciting."

Emmerdale star Natalie Anderson has announced that she is pregnant with her first child.

The actress, who has played barmaid Alicia Gallagher in the ITV1 soap since August 2010, told Hello magazine that she and husband James Shepherd were "so happy" to discover that they would become parents in August.

"We've not been going to many functions and I've been disguising it quite a lot," Anderson said, explaining that her bump would be hidden on screen before she goes on maternity leave.

"I think there'll be a lot of standing around the bar and carrying huge handbags," she joked.

While recalling her first scan, Anderson admitted that the couple will find out the sex of their unborn child at the follow-up, saying: 'I cried and James had a tear in his eye. It was incredible to see the tiny hands and feet, the face and this little thing dancing away.

"We want to know who we're talking to, so we can have nice little conversations."

Speaking about her late grandfather, who died last year, the West End star - nominated for 'Sexiest Female' at the British Soap Awards - said that he had been an inspiration to her.

"If I'm feeling nervous about the baby, anxious that things will be all right, I feel him around me," Anderson added. "It's a lovely feeling, as though I have someone watching over me."
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Natalie Anderson has revealed that she is expecting a baby boy.

The Emmerdale actress, who has played barmaid Alicia Gallagher in the ITV1 soap since August 2010, said that she and husband James Shepherd were very "excited" to discover their unborn child's gender.

Anderson told Hello magazine: "We are thrilled to tell you we are expecting a little boy! We are both so excited."

When the star first revealed her pregnancy, she said that she and Shepherd were "so happy" about the news but added that she had been struggling with "disguising" her growing bump.

While recalling her first scan, Anderson revealed: 'I cried and James had a tear in his eye. It was incredible to see the tiny hands and feet, the face and this little thing dancing away."

She also revealed that she feels like her late grandfather, who died last year, is "watching over" her during the pregnancy, adding: "If I'm feeling nervous about the baby, anxious that things will be all right, I feel him around me. It's a lovely feeling."

Emmerdale star Natalie Anderson has praised her upcoming exit plot.

The actress is due to give birth to her first child in August, meaning that her character Alicia Gallagher will have to take a break from the village.

Alicia's feelings for David Metcalfe (Matthew Wolfenden) are expected to grow over the coming weeks in the build-up to her departure.

Anderson, who is married to partner James Shepherd, told the Daily Star: "We found out a little while ago that we're having a boy, but we haven't come up with any names yet. We want to wait and see what he looks like.

"I've been watching One Born Every Minute. I'm obsessed with it, but it's really starting to freak me out!"

She added: "I'm really pleased with the exit they've come up with in Emmerdale. All I can say is that it involves David."

Anderson joined Emmerdale in summer 2010.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Thread Information