Thread: TV Bill cop's hounded by sex attacker

TV Bill cop's hounded by sex attacker

THE Bill's new commander helped nick a serial sex pest in real life - after he harassed her on a train.

Actress Julie Graham, who plays Lisa Kennedy in the ITV1 show, was STALKED by pervert Frank Olalaye during the late-night journey.

He started by staring at her on the platform then sat opposite her in the carriage.

Then he tried talking to her several times so she moved to another carriage where there were other passengers. But Olalaye followed her, and ignored all her requests to leave her alone.

And when she finally got off the train he chased after her.

Julie, 44, who was on a 12.30am London to Brighton train after a night out with pals, said: "He was getting closer and I was starting to get worried.

"He got to within a couple of feet of me so I told him to back off."

The mum- of-two alerted station staff and Olalaye ran away.

They called the police, who arrested him a few minutes later. Last week Brighton Crown Court heard that Olalaye was BANNED from approaching lone women following two similar incidents.

He was also convicted of sexually assualting a barmaid in 2007.

The 35-year-old, from Greenwich, South-East London, admitted breaching the order, and was remanded in custody for sentencing on June 25.

Scary stuff, I would hate that to happen to me.

Quote Originally Posted by moonstorm View Post
    Scary stuff, I would hate that to happen to me.
    Kinda happened to me once in Glasgow.. waiting at the train station there was a guy who was very stoned.. myself and my friend sat down and he sat behind us. He kept touching my hair and trying to talk to me, I moved seat and at the next station we had to call an ambulance as the guy had passed out.. it was well scary
    Super Mod

Oh Shiv, that is horrible. Very glad you were ok.

Quote Originally Posted by moonstorm View Post
    Oh Shiv, that is horrible. Very glad you were ok.
    Actually the ambulance men were funny.. they said "typical! Irish girls come over here and make our men pass out"
    Super Mod

at least a funny ending to what could have been a terrible tale to tell

A SERIAL sex pest who stalked The Bill's Julie Graham on an almost empty late-night train has been jailed for 18 months.

Frank Olalaye, 36, sat staring opposite frightened Julie, who plays Commander Lisa Kennedy. She moved seats after yelling: "Leave me alone!" but he followed.

Julie, 44 - heading back to Brighton after a night in London - changed trains at Three Bridges in East Sussex, and was horrified to see Olalaye was still on her tail.

As he approached she yelled: "Back off!" - then ran to alert rail staff. Police were called and discovered Olalaye was a convicted sex offender.

He was banned by a court order from approaching lone women - and had already broken it five times, Lewes Crown Court heard on Thursday. Olalaye admitted breaching the order.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz0w2feiKHl

Thread Information