Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: James Thornton, Natalie J. Robb (John and Moira, 'Emmerdale') DS Interview

I dont like Holly either and I hope her drug storyline dont drag on for the whole year

Ever since Declan Macey arrived in Emmerdale he's managed to charm the socks off everyone.

But he's about to make an enemy in the form of John Barton when he hires his son as a personal assistant, and then tells John he plans to sell Butler's Farm.

John and Declan are set for a massive feud, and while actors James Thornton and Jason Merrells are good friends off camera, they are enjoying the on-screen antics.

James told Inside Soap: "I love my fights with Jason. I really rate him as an actor and was so looking forward to working with him.

"The Declan vs John dynamic is working very well."

But James insists John will not give up the lease on Butler's farm to Declan, no matter how hard he pushes him.

He said: "The Bartons have been through a lot. But John loves what he does and where he lives - so Declan better get used to the fact that he's not going anywhere!"

That's him told!

Never mind Declan and John wait for the cat fight with Moira and Ella when Moira finds out Ella has seduced her boy.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Soapland's mother hens rarely have an easy time of it, and while Emmerdale's Moira can console herself with being one of the village's best-looking mums, she's living proof that a woman's work is never done.

But actress Natalie J Robb, whose on-screen children have between them battled a drugs addiction, relationship dramas and underhand dealings with the Maceys, is adamant that Moira's troubles where her children are concerned are par for the course.

Natalie told Inside Soap: "It's every mother's job to put up with that. It's a constant worry from the moment kids are born.

"Moira should count her blessings as well, though. She's got a nice husband and three great kids. This is exactly what she signed up for."

And speaking of the predicament that son Adam has now got himself into with his girlfriend's mother, Ella, Natalie explained: "It's such a mess, and she's so disappointed Adam. He's always been her little ray of sunshine, and it's odd for Moira that he's sleeping with a woman the same age as her!".

We're sure we can get something arranged if she'd rather Adam had someone closer to his age, Natalie.

Thread Information