Thread: Eastenders Your Press

Eastenders Your Press

Just thought I'd make a fun thread where people can make up Press Spoilers of their own for a week in Eastenders
    I can't think of any myself but will properly post some later on. Perhaps you lot have some ideas?

The storylines in Deadenders are ludicrous enough without us giving them any more daft ideas

This is what I would like to happen or what I think may happen.

Monday
    Christian realising what a huge mistake he's making dumping Syed, goes to him and makes a declaration of love. Syed suggests that they move in together. Christian agrees.
    Roxy makes a day of apologies as she approaches Syed and Ronnie. Roxy offers Ronnie money for Jacks private clinic, and also has a change of heart about her dad's money.
    Ronnie receives a hefty sum from her sister of 200 grand.

Tuesday
    Christian and Syed settle into their new home happily. They have a candlelit meal, and discuss their bright future.
    Ronnie happy about the money, suggests to Roxy that they work together in R and R.
    Elsewhere Jean is starting to ask questions about the father of Stacey's baby. Stacey sticks the story that it was a just a random one night stand.

Wednesday
    Christian and Syed invite the Masoods to dinner at their new place.
    Stacey goes to Ryans to tell him about the baby.

Thursday
    Zanaib cant decide whether to go to Syed's place or not. Masood insists that they make an appearance. Tamwar tries to convince his mum that it would
    make things a lot better if they could all get along.
    Ryan is shocked by the news about Stacey. He doesnt beleve that he's the father and insists on a DNA test. Stacey storms out in anger.
    Meanwhile Roxy goes to Ronnie to tell her that she would love to work with her.

Friday
    Zanaib bites the bullet and agrees to go with the family to Syeds.
    Ryan after he's calmed down, decides to go and speak to Stacey again. Janine wonders what is going on.
    There is fighting between Zanaib and Christain as they all attemp to sit together and talk.

How about suggestions for future storylines... I would quite like to see the poison dwarf and Mr beetroot waterboarded for their crimes against acting. Anyone else agree

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    How about suggestions for future storylines... I would quite like to see the poison dwarf and Mr beetroot waterboarded for their crimes against acting. Anyone else agree

Wash your mouth out. Lady Barbara of Walford is a National Tweasure

I'd much rather was Lady Barbara's mouth out with a cover over her face and a gallon of water poured over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    I'd much rather was Lady Barbara's mouth out with a cover over her face and a gallon of water poured over it.
    It would need to be a big cover and a gallon wouldnt fill her mouth.

Yeah we would need a king size duvet size at least. Can you tell my sanity is hanging by a thread. i have five hours left before me and tv land part company.

going to move this to Fun and games as it is just that and not EE general or spoiler

I am going to close all the individual threads on this.. please if you wish to have this, make one general thread for all soaps and put it in fun and game section.. Thank you
    Last edited by Siobhan; 16-05-2010 at 11:15.
    Super Mod

Thread Information