Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Devon anderson thinks it's the end of the line

Devon anderson thinks it's the end of the line

DEVON Anderson fears being axed by new boss Bryan Kirkwood.

The 23-year-old, who plays Billie Jackson, has a history of fall-outs with the producer.

In 2007, Bryan sacked him as Hollyoaks’ Sonny Valentine amid rumours they had clashed over the lad’s bad time-keeping.

And within weeks of taking control in Walford, the pair are reported to have had more run-ins.

Devon was supposed to go to Saturday’s British Soap Awards but was banned at the last minute.

He was accused of advertising clothes in a Twitter photo, against BBC rules.

Devon has confessed to pals he thinks his time on the show could be up.

One said: “Now Bryan has his feet under the table he’s already axed a number of characters and Devon fears he could be next.”

Last night an EastEnders spokeswoman said: “Devon was due to attend the event on Saturday but the invitation was withdrawn.

“It’s a private matter.”

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (13-05-2010)

what is it with that boy, he has opportunities on hollyoaks and EE and he seems to blow them, why. Budding young actors would give anything for a chance like hes had.

Sounds like he can't handle it

If Devon turns up for work on time and keeps his head down then he won't get into trouble.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    If Devon turns up for work on time and keeps his head down then he won't get into trouble.
    People like him annoy me.. they have a good job.. pays well and abuse it by turning up late and complaining... there is loads of hard working people out there who would love to have this job
    Super Mod

Exactly he is trying to make out that he is being hard done by, but he's not. Devon needs to grow up and stop his moaning. If he had a job in the real world he'd be sacked for poor time-keeping. It's up to him to keep his job in EE.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

I do hope he is fired I hate Billie

Devon Anderson is to leave EastEnders next month,
    Anderson's character Billie Jackson will be killed off after an alcohol-fuelled party to celebrate his birthday.

The 23-year-old reprised the role earlier this year as he returned to Albert Square, having originally portrayed Billie from 1993 to 1997. At the same time, Lindsay Coulson also came back to the soap as his on-screen mother Carol.

"Unaware of the disastrous consequences, Carol is insistent on holding a party for her treasured son Billie," a source confirmed. "At the party, Carol makes a heartfelt speech about how her wayward son has turned his life around since joining the army."

Bianca (Patsy Palmer) will discover her brother's "lifeless body" the following morning, surrounded by the remnants of the night before.

Anderson's exit is the latest under former Hollyoaks executive producer Bryan Kirkwood. The actor was previously dropped from the Channel 4 soap amid reports over poor time-keeping.

SB can also confirm that Howard Antony and Mona Hammond will return to their respective roles as Billie's father Alan and grandmother Blossom. Both last appeared in the soap in 1997. They will reprise their roles for Billie's funeral.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (19-09-2010)

at least with him being killed off theres no way that he can return!

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    at least with him being killed off theres no way that he can return!
    Come on. How long have you been watching EE. Death does not prevent a character returning to Albert Square LOL

13. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Katy (18-09-2010)

Thread Information