Thread: Nathan Wylde

Nathan Wylde

Emmerdale bad boy Lyndon Ogbourne has insisted that character Nathan Wylde is slowly but surely "losing the plot".

Speaking to DS on the red carpet at this year's British Soap Awards, he said: "He's very much back and causing more trouble that ever [and] he's getting a lot, lot worse.

"The stuff that's coming up... if I got abuse on the street before, I'm now going to get even more! He's horrific, manipulative and psychotic. He's tripping into a weird, weird world - he's losing the plot."

Of the soap's continuing success, he added: "On set, the atmosphere is incredible. It's amazing, the buzz and the amount of work that's going in, it really deserves all it gets."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s1...-the-plot.html

Lyndon Ogbourne has teased that he could soon be returning to Emmerdale as the villainous Nathan Wylde.

The 28-year-old made his last appearance on the ITV soap in November, after his character's plot to frame half-brother Ryan Lamb (James Sutton) for their father Mark's (Maxwell Caufield) murder was exposed, resulting in his banishment from the village.

However, Ogbourne today confessed on Twitter to meeting with the show's producers and cryptically stated that "things could be brewing".

He wrote: "I'm over the moon!!! Thanks for all your messages wishing me back in Emmerdale nice to know I'm missed...I had a lovely chat with the ED exec producer today.....things could be brewing....but for now and pre US projects I'm off on tour!! Whoop! (sic)"

He later added to his enthused followers: "Thankyou for all your congratulatory messages! What an exciting day it's been, glad I could share my happy news with you!"

Ogbourne previously expressed his desire to get revenge on Emmerdale rival Cain Dingle, who last year kidnapped Nathan in order to reveal the truth about Mark's death.

Thread Information