Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Leanne Battersby

Quote Originally Posted by Nollaig chridheil huibh View Post
    Unfortunately I think she will end up with Nick
    Yes it looks like it is Nick she wants she is way better with Peter

Coronation Street character Peter Barlow will reportedly reveal that he knows about his wife's affair at their wedding blessing on Valentine's Day.

The couple plan to reaffirm their vows after they wed in hospital when Peter (Chris Gascoyne) was seriously injured by the tram crash. However, the bookie learns of Leanne's (Jane Danson) affair with Nick Tilsley (Ben Price) from stepsister Tracy Barlow (Kate Ford) and reveals the news to everyone at the ceremony.

According to the News of the World, he tells her: "You acted the perfect little wife, didn't you? But you couldn't help going back to your previous life of being a filthy wh*re, could you? I gave you everything and trusted you to work with that scum Nick Tilsley.

"The first chance you got you were all over him like a rash. Well now you can have him - the pair of you deserve each other."

A source said: "As with every secret in Corrie, the truth comes out in the most painful, public way. Peter is distraught to learn they've been carrying on behind his back while he's in a wheelchair.

"He plots to go along with the blessing before humiliating her. Then he goes on the rampage - he wants to kill Nick."

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Steve McDonald For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (09-01-2011), lizann (11-01-2011), tammyy2j (09-01-2011)

Sounds like Peter gets his revenge

Quite right too. Just a pity Blanche wasnt around. I can imagine what she would be saying

I feel sorry for Peter and little Simon

What a shame I was hoping that Peter and Leanne would stay together as Leanne does love him and Simon but it's not going to be.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Does Leanne cheat again with Nick so?

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    Does Leanne cheat again with Nick so?
    If she hasnt already she probably will after the revelations that Peter knows

Leeanne and Peter Get Married again (well a Marriage blessing anyway)

In the world of soaps, there is no such thing as an uneventful wedding.
    And it's no different on the streets of Weatherfield, as the Coronation Street cast proved today when they arrived to shoot scenes for Peter and Leanne Barlow's wedding blessing.
    Kate Ford, Samia Smith, Will Thorp, Craig Charles and Chris Gascogyne were among those castmembers who arrived at the church for the blessing but one person who was noticeably absent was the bride Leanne, played by Jane Danson.

In fact, the blessing has been organised by Peter (Chris Gascogyne), who has planned it solely to humiliate Nick Tilsley (Ben Price), after discovering he and Leanne have been having an affair.
    Peter and Leanne married shortly after Peter was injured in the now infamous Coronation Street tram crash.
    Desperate to wed her beloved whether or not he survived, Leanne called a vicar into the hospital to conduct the ceremony while Peter lay dying in his hospital bed.

However, the bookmaker pulled through the injury, although he was seen hobbling along on crutches as he arrived at the church this afternoon.
    The wedding scenes, which featured in the live Coronation Street episode to celebrate the soap's 50th anniversary, garnered critical acclaim for the actors involved - specifically Danson.
    The cast apparently conducted a poll amongst themselves after filming the episode to find out who they thought the best live actor was.

A source revealed: 'Everyone put their nomination in a box and they could not vote for themselves. Jane won hands down.
    'She's a smashing girl and a really strong actress. But they all performed well. Nobody let the side down at all.'
    The wedding blessing scenes will feature on the soap later this year.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz1BahRGISJ

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

lizann (21-01-2011), tammyy2j (20-01-2011)

You could have posted in here - http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/s...ead-for-Leanne

Maybe a mod can add this on also please

Thread Information