Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Leanne Battersby

Leanne arrested for arson

Coronation Street's Leanne Battersby feels the long arm of the law as cops swoop following her arson scam.

Police nab the ex-hooker, played by Jane Danson, and fella Dan Mason (Matthew Crompton) later this month after vengeful chef Paul Clayton (Tom Hudson) tips them off.

Can't see her going down for it though as it is Paul that is leaving and I have not seen/heard anything about her going.

I can't for the life in me remember which mag it was, but I read in one magazine that she doesn't actually get done for it as there is nothing to prove that she was there and so she can't be charged with anything - she gets away with it but doesn't get the insurance money like she hoped for and apparently 'fesses to Janice.

It then said that she is back to where she started from but will she go back to her old ways?

And i've just realised how I have way too much time as I have basically memorised the whole thing...how sad..lmao

like hollie i also read this, sure it was on the internet somewhere though, janice kicks her out when she finds out about her arson plan

Surely they couldnt arrest her though. Although it was her plan it was Paul that actually torched the place. She didnt actually do anything. It should be him that goes to prison. Cant wait for him to leave he has been a waste of time since he came into the soap

Of course they can arrest her and send her to prison if they prove she was part of it. It's called conspiracy.

Leanne Flat Out Again

LUSTY Leanne Battersby will have a red-hot first day as a property sales agent by having sex in the show home!

The former Corrie call girl’s fiery start in the job sees her back on the job with randy bookie Dan Mason.

She insists on showing him around the new flat, telling him: “These floors are real maple, and on a clear day you can see Blackpool Tower.”

But it is the bedroom that Leanne (Jane Danson, 28) cannot wait to show her lusty fella.

She teases: “There’s a huge bed in the master bedroom, especially brought in for you to be masterful.”

She snogs him passionately before the sex-hungry pair strip off and leap into bed for an afternoon’s nookie session.

But their romp is disturbed when the doorbell is rung by a young couple want-ing to look round the flat. Frantic Dan (Matthew Crompton, 36) hurriedly gets dressed while breathless Leanne struggles to straighten out the bed.

But as Dan sheepishly leaves, cheeky Leanne smartens herself up and loudly announces: “Thank you sir, I hope you liked what you saw.

“And if you want another look, just give me a ring. I’m available day and night.”

Leanne’s position selling flats will be her ninth different job since she arrived in Weatherfield as a riotous schoolgirl 11 years ago.

As well as being a high-class hooker, she has worked as a factory cleaner, hairdresser, shop girl, barmaid, lapdancer, restaurant owner and, briefly, in Dan’s bookmaker’s shop.

From Daily Star

Can't the scriptwriters think of anything else to do with her character?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

bingojuls (19-05-2008)

ohhh intresting

I really like Leanne, I wish they would do something better with her

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    Yes I agree. I thought the restaurant was a good idea for her, to show how she'd changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    Yes I agree. I thought the restaurant was a good idea for her, to show how she'd changed.
    I agree, shame they made her lose the restaurant and now all this nonsense with working at the bookies and behind the bar, then selling apartments Won't be long and she will become a lady of the night again the way they are writing her scripts.

Thread Information