Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Leanne Battersby

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Yes, it is very much Amy´s business but I can understand Michelle in this instance () as Steve and her should have told Tracy, not Leanne
    amy and tracy should have been told first straight away

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Yes, it is very much Amy´s business but I can understand Michelle in this instance () as Steve and her should have told Tracy, not Leanne
    Yes, I agree, but if they're not going to tell her, someone has to.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (11-10-2016), tammyy2j (11-10-2016)

I think its not just the fact that Leanne told Tracy about the fact that Steve, and therefore Amy, may have a genetic condition but also that Michelle is Pregnant, which isn't really Tracy's business, even though I suppose that you could say that it would be Amy's sibling but other than that there's nothing and I still wouldn't say that it would make it Tracy's business still. Leanne definitely shouldn't have told Tracy anything, at least not yet, but should have given some time for Steve to tell Tracy, which we don't know that he wouldn't have done eventually. I think Leanne is just desperate to know for the sake of her own baby and obviously the fact that Steve being the father of her baby being a secret it's limited on what she can do as clearly trying to talk to Steve herself was not working.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to KiwiMonkey For This Useful Post:

swmc66 (11-10-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    I can understand why he would want to give himself sometime as after all it is a shock for him as well as he may himself have the condition, and Tracy isn't known for keeping her mouth shut on things like this. Of course there is a limit to that, after all he is, (at least meant to be), a grown adult and has children of which should be he's main priority and as this could affect them it's not just about him and what he wants.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to KiwiMonkey For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (11-10-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    I can understand why he would want to give himself sometime as after all it is a shock for him as well as he may himself have the condition, and Tracy isn't known for keeping her mouth shut on things like this. Of course there is a limit to that, after all he is, (at least meant to be), a grown adult and has children of which should be he's main priority and as this could affect them it's not just about him and what he wants.

Coronation Street’s Jane Danson – There’s unfinished business between Leanne, Nick and Peter
    Coronation Street’s Nick Tilsley is going to think pregnant Leanne Battersby is cheating on him with Peter Barlow.
    Despite being happy in his relationship with Leanne, Nick can’t help but feel on edge following Peter’s return to the cobbles, knowing the history they have together.
    When the Barlows gather at No.1 for an early Christmas Nick is suspicious when he spots Peter secretly removing a present from under the tree and stuff it in a drawer.
    Later, while Nick’s distracted Peter slips out of No.1 and surreptitiously books a hotel room as it’s revealed he has a mystery woman he’s determined to get steamy with this Christmas.
    As the Barlows settle down to a board game, Nick returns and apologises to Peter for his earlier behaviour. Leanne’s pleased but as she and Peter reminisce about their shared love of Bros, Nick feels left out.
    Whilst nobody’s around, Nick pulls out the present which Peter stuffed in a drawer. He’s gutted to see it’s a Bros tape labelled “to the love of my life”.
    Is Peter planning to make a move on Leanne? Jane Danson, who plays Leanne, explained: “I think with all of those characters there’s always a bit of unfinished business.
    “Genuinely this time around, Leanne is in the most settled position she’s been in but where there’s Peter there’s usually trouble! Peter likes to wind Nick up so there’s a lot of that going on between those two.”
    See all the drama unfold from December 19.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (03-12-2016)

He probably got it for his mysterious girlfriend. Peter can't be the one Toyah has been having an affair with can she?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (03-12-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by swmc66 View Post
    He probably got it for his mysterious girlfriend. Peter can't be the one Toyah has been having an affair with can she?
    That's the popular theory going around, and the Bros tape could well be an indication of a connection to Leanne.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

swmc66 (03-12-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    That's the popular theory going around, and the Bros tape could well be an indication of a connection to Leanne.
    Maybe her sister Toyah also liked Bros ;)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (04-12-2016)

Coronation Street: Leanne is rushed to hospital at Christmas

Leanne’s Christmas looks set to be ruined by an epic row between Peter and her boyfriend Nick. It never rains but it pours in Coronation Street and her festive season will go from bad to worse in upcoming episodes of the ITV soap when she is rushed to hospital with a splitting headache.

In scenes to be broadcast on Boxing Day, Leanne has to put her own needs to one side when Toyah’s husband Toby turns up and pleads with her to try and save their marriage.

But as soon as he leaves, Leanne reveals that she is suffering with an agonising headache.

Toyah and Nick are extremely concerned and insist that she should go to hospital to be checked over.

So, is Leanne’s condition serious? And could it affect her unborn child?

Coronation Street

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (04-12-2016)

Thread Information