Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Leanne Battersby

And the ex prossie wore white
    Last edited by alan45; 25-01-2011 at 21:25.

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    And the ex prossie wore white

It is not really white Alan.. as a woman we can spot the difference... anyway, does it really make a difference???
    Super Mod

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

alan45 (26-01-2011)

Not keen on the figure-hugging dress. Shows how skinny she is!

A hungover Peter Barlow (Chris Gascoyne) wakes up at Carla Connor's (Alison King), where he sought refuge after hitting the bottle...

As Leanne Barlow (Jane Danson) questions Peter about why she saw him leaving Carla's house he confesses he's been drinking again...

Leanne's speedy forgiveness and her blame of Nick for encouraging Peter arouse his own suspicions about her relationship with Nick...
    Last edited by alan45; 29-01-2011 at 20:22.

Coronation Street star Kate Ford has admitted that she sympathised with her character Tracy Barlow while filming the superbitch's latest storyline.

Next week's episodes of the ITV1 soap see Tracy face a huge dilemma when she discovers that her stepbrother Peter has been betrayed by partner Leanne.

After overhearing Leanne and Carla arguing over Leanne's affair with Nick, Tracy is left to consider whether she should tell Peter everything or shield him from the truth.

Speaking to All About Soap about Tracy's new plotline, Ford explained: "For once, she's not delighted about hearing a bit of juicy gossip! She's in a really difficult situation as she does genuinely love Peter. She's furious with Leanne for doing that to him."

She continued: "Tracy's never been afraid of causing an upset, so she won't hesitate to tell him if she thinks it's the right thing to do. However she is very fond of Peter and doesn't want to see him get hurt.

"She enjoys a good scandal but she's got no real motive here to cause trouble. She's actually in an extremely tricky position."

Earlier this month, reports suggested that a massive showdown will take place at Peter and Leanne's wedding blessing as events reach a climax.

DS

Jane Danson has promised that next week's Coronation Street episodes feature "stunning" scenes.

The actress's character Leanne Barlow will be at the forefront of the ITV1 soap in the coming days after her husband Peter learns that she cheated on him with Nick Tilsley last year.

Following his discovery, Peter decides to bide his time - determined to get even with Leanne on the day of their wedding blessing.

Speaking on Lorraine today, Danson commented: "The twist is that they are already married, so what happens next? They can't stop the wedding because they are actually married.

"All I'll say about next week's episodes is that Monday is the blessing, with some fantastic work from Chris Gascoyne who plays Peter - he's got some amazing scenes on Monday.

"As the week pans out, there is a massive twist at the end and I hope the viewers stick with it because it's absolutely stunning - it's an absolutely brilliant story. Will they or won't they stay together? I'm not going to tell you!"

The star also admitted that she is glad to see things spiralling out of control for Leanne following her recent success in keeping the truth from Peter.

Danson said: "She deserves her comeuppance. It's about time."

DS

So wee Simon loves Leanne totally dotes on her , shes his mummy - enter Tracyluv Simon what do you think of Leanne , well shes ok I suppose she going to be my mum. So going for totally loving her and that is one of the main reason peter is got with her, now the story needs a reason for Tracyluv to spill the beans, wee Simon is matter now shes ok I suppose I have to like her shes going to be my mum.

Dear lord, can't the scriptwriters come up with better, Emmerdale , Carl and his mrs , he's cheating on her she finds out about it and invites the mistress to be a bridesmaid and at the DO YOU TAKE .. NO you cheating rat ... Now a mirror of that in Corrie.

The wedding Video
    Last edited by alan45; 12-02-2011 at 16:22.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (13-02-2011)

This is no exception to the soap rule that a wedding will not go off without some hitch or other. Peter knows about Leanne and Nick's affair and last night, was stone faced and angry. Seething. And only Tracy knows. I thought Tracy was going to tell him gleefully but as it worked out, Peter saw the e-ticket to Italy and started to work it out on his own. He then dragged it out of Tracy.

And so the revenge began. He got all the conspirators at one pub table and told them he wanted to bury the hatchet (in Nick's back, from the looks of his face afterwards). As Tony Stewart of the Mirror says here, Peter is going to publically humiliate Leanne at the blessing on Monday. Jane Danson has said that Leanne's wedding day isn't going to be the one she dreamed about.

Will they split up for good? Will they manage to stay together and work things out? Personally, I hope they do manage to stay together, for Simon's sake to start with. They really do love each other though trust has blown apart now. Leanne learned a hard lesson when she nearly lost Peter. She realized where her priorities and her heart lie but it'll be a long time before Peter believes that. It would be nice to see at least one marraige survive a crisis like this but it's understandable if it doesn't because most of them fall apart for far less. If it were real life, I'd probably tell Peter to ditch Leanne too. How could he trust her again? Simon will be ok in the long run and you can't stay together just for the children if you're going to be miserable.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Perdita (12-02-2011)

Coronation Street star Chris Gascoyne has confessed that he would like to see his character settle down for good.

The actor, who plays Peter Barlow in the ITV1 soap, said that he'd like to see his character work through his current relationship problems with wife Leanne (Jane Danson).

"I really like them as a couple - it'd be nice to see them stay together and work it out, instead of moving from one partner to the next," he told TV Times.

"They've got similar flaws. They both need somebody to love and they need to be loved. I think their story is just the beginning. If they get over this, they could make it work. Definitely."

Speaking of filming Peter and Leanne's upcoming wedding blessing, he added: "Soap weddings are quite intense and they take a long time to film. I had pages of dialogue, so my concern was remembering all my lines and getting the emotions just right."

DS

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

alan45 (12-02-2011)

Thread Information