Thread: Neighbours Oz Spoilers, 17th - 21st May 2010

Neighbours Oz Spoilers, 17th - 21st May 2010

Monday 17th May

Andrew sees how much the loss of Summer's friendship is affecting Harry. He decides they need to work together to show her how sorry they are. They work hard to create the perfect gesture of friendship, and Summer's touched. However, Natasha is jealous and decides to sabotage their efforts.

Tuesday 18th May

Learning of Chris' secret desire to captain the basketball team, Summer helps him build enough confidence to put himself forward. Despite his hurt, Harry seconds his old mate and Chris is voted captain. But when Summer takes an interest in Chris, Harry soon regrets his generosity.

Wednesday 19th May

Steph fears the worst with another health scare. The only way to confirm Steph's situation is through tests, which distresses Lyn and stirs up bad memories for Steph. Unwilling to see Steph go through the same turmoil with Lyn ever again, Toadie suggests a radical solution. Marriage! Will Steph agree to Toadie's shock ultimatum?

Thursday 20th May

Ringo discovers his first attempt to dump Naomi didn't take so he's forced to make it clearer for her. Shocked by his determination to end their relationship Naomi searches for a reason. She asks Kate for some inside information on Donna and Ringo's relationship and Kate inadvertently fuels Naomi's paranoia. Has Donna made a dangerous enemy?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jessie Wallace For This Useful Post:

crystalsea (05-05-2010), Dazzle (04-05-2010), loubooboo (06-05-2010)

I think i missed something here, who is Natasha and Naomi??

I wouldn't worry. These are the Oz spoilers so they're a few months ahead of what we're watching.

Thread Information