Thread: Stopping/delaying a period

Stopping/delaying a period

Is there anyway to stop or delay a period for one month?
    I am going on holiday on the 7th of June and I am due on about then. I don't want it ruining my holiday, espesh as I don't do tampons, so won't be able to go swimming etc..

II heard that with the pill if you take it for 30 days without the 7 day break you can stop it? but I'm not on the pill.. would it be too late to do that now??

Oh and I am not going to be online tomorrow or Saturday so if there is something, and it has to be done sooner rather than later, feel free to text me (those who have my number).

I know that the doctor can prescribe a pill that will delay/stop a period, get medical advice before you do take anything, to make sure you are aware of possible side effects etc. I believe that the contraception injection stops periods alltogether

The pill does work but it might be a bit late for you now as you have to take it at the start of your next period (in May) and it takes a while for your body to settle.. Doctors can prescribe some pill but it might be risk.. As Perdy said, seek advice from a doctor before doing anything..
    Super Mod

Unless you pay a visit to your GP this week to get the pill and take it while you are on holiday, then mother nature will take her course sorry.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Thread Information