Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bev Callard reveals off screen secrets

Is this thread for her whole bio?

Coronation Street actress Beverley Callard has admitted she fancies her co-star Keith Duffy.

The actress, who plays pub landlady Liz McDonald on the ITV1 soap told the Mirror: "[Keith] is gorgeous! You wouldn't be normal if you didn't fancy him.

"He's a lovely bloke and is always in a good mood. Ciaran and Liz quite fancy each other and that might go on for some time," she said.

Callard recently announced that she is engaged to marry her partner Jon McEwan.

Beverley Callard has revealed that she wants two of her old Coronation Street love interests to be present at her wedding.

The actress, who plays Rovers Return landlady Liz McDonald, announced earlier this month that she is to marry long-term partner Jon McEwan in the autumn.

Callard has recently been busy drawing up the guest list for the event and is keen for screen ex-husbands Charlie Lawson (Jim McDonald) and Ian Reddington (Vernon Tomlin) to attend the big day.

Speaking to OK magazine, the 53-year-old explained: "Charlie Lawson will be there of course, and Ian Reddington, my other husband who played Vernon. All Liz's men are coming! It's going to be a massive do, there will be nothing subtle about it. We want to shout our happiness from the rooftops."

She added: "I think I'm going to wear white. I don't think I'm going to have big hair on the day. I might have a tiara but I won't be in a big meringue. I won't be taking style tips off my mate Liz, that's for sure."

Callard has been getting her life back on track over the past few months following a battle with depression.

Who cares

Thread Information