Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 6 stars to leave Deadenders

I'm guessing maybe charlie dies and thats the reason the slaters are all coming back! but none of them will be a great loss

It's reasonable that Charlie dies, given that he's had a heart attack before (or am I remembering wrongly?).

Liam Bergin has claimed that his EastEnders exit will be "satisfying" for viewers.

The 24-year-old actor, who plays conman Danny Mitchell on the serial, was reportedly axed by new executive producer Brian Kirkwood last month.

He told Inside Soap: "He was brought in to achieve something, and either he does or he doesn't. It's the end of the story.

"I've had my final scripts for about a month, and the conclusion is satisfying for me as an actor. I think it's the ending that the audience deserves."

Bergin added: "I knew that this was the length of my contract from the beginning - there's always a possibility a contract may be extended.

"But with Danny, I never understood how that could happen; the con can't go on forever."

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (16-05-2010), lizann (17-05-2010)

I'm glad Danny's leaving when the con story reaches its conclusion.

Danny leaving is satisfying enough

But I don't think he leaves for a wee while yet

zsa zsa leon ben and lauren to go yippee

best news i've read, the boring lifeless kids Leon Ben, Lauren & Zsa Zsa(where did that name come from!!!!!)to go, (why not take jordan too, what a wooden top he is) will we miss them??? not a jot,

far to many young uns on at the mo and of no real interest, seems as if stories are just made up to screen these saddo's and given stories to make them sensational, sorry there not,
    lets have real teenagers, stroppy, bad mannered, rude, attiutude but not nasty or gettin into trouble, some actually are quite nice

EastEnders star Liam Bergin has revealed that he would like to reprise his role as Danny Mitchell in the future.

The actor's final scenes in the role will air later this month following the decision to bring the character's story arc to a close.

Speaking to All About Soap about his alter ego's exit, Bergin teased: "His last few scenes are really emotional, and there's one final twist to the tale!

"I can't say whether Danny leaves Albert Square alone or with another character in tow - but his exit sums the character up perfectly."

Asked whether viewers have seen the last of the schemer, he replied: "Who knows? I've had the best time on EastEnders and I'd love to come back again sometime in the future. It's good because Danny's story is left on a cliffhanger, so he may well show his face again in Walford."

Bergin has previously had small roles in Doctors, Trinity and Five's Minder remake.

I hope not, I have never taken to him

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (11-06-2010)

I too hope he won't be back.

He is not really Archie's son

Thread Information