Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: Current episode!

I have said it before, I dont like this story line Andy/Robert/Jack. I know Robert has done some terrible things to both Andy and Jack, But Andy has done even worse and still Jack sides with him, all because he took an interest in the farm when Jack had it and Robert didn't. I hope Jack now realises the damage he has done to both boys and starts to put it right. He cant take Andys side forever.

Quote Originally Posted by no1abbafan
    I have said it before, I dont like this story line Andy/Robert/Jack. I know Robert has done some terrible things to both Andy and Jack, But Andy has done even worse and still Jack sides with him, all because he took an interest in the farm when Jack had it and Robert didn't. I hope Jack now realises the damage he has done to both boys and starts to put it right. He cant take Andys side forever.
    I agree no.1 abba fan. Although Robert is far from blameless, Andy has still done some terrible things. Remember he was going to shoot Robert. If Jack can hold a grudge against Robert then he should be the same with Andy.

I thought it was a great episode and had me on the edge of my seat. Although I had heard that it was Max who dies - nothing was confirmed - and I was hoping that they were wrong and Max didn't die. I think they have wasted a good character in killing him off as he had great potential. It will be great to watch Tom's reaction to his death as he was hardly treated him fairly. The same goes to Matthew and Jimmy, the only one who did treat him with respect was Karl.

Quote Originally Posted by Keating's babe
    I agree no.1 abba fan. Although Robert is far from blameless, Andy has still done some terrible things. Remember he was going to shoot Robert. If Jack can hold a grudge against Robert then he should be the same with Andy.

I thought it was a great episode and had me on the edge of my seat. Although I had heard that it was Max who dies - nothing was confirmed - and I was hoping that they were wrong and Max didn't die. I think they have wasted a good character in killing him off as he had great potential. It will be great to watch Tom's reaction to his death as he was hardly treated him fairly. The same goes to Matthew and Jimmy, the only one who did treat him with respect was Karl.
    I think that Emmerdale has made a grave error in killing off Max. As a character, he had heaps of millage left in him. He was quite easy on the eye too

Quote Originally Posted by RIP_Rubbish_Gangster
    I think that Emmerdale has made a grave error in killing off Max. As a character, he had heaps of millage left in him. He was quite easy on the eye too
    I know... what on earth were they thinking.

Bad move imo.

had a feeling it would be Max.Robert and Andy really need to talk and sort there diferences out and jack should not take Andy's side all the time

i cant believe max died. I'm still not over it. At the end of the day rob went to save his brother didnt he. It was a great episode in my opinion and i cannot wait till tonights episode.

I think The kings will be devestated.

it's was so sweet how robert saved andy, obviously robert could never been forgiven after some of the things he'd done, but at the end of the day it is brotherly love

Wow, what a fab episode!
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

That was a great episode. Couldn't believe Max died I know he's done some bad things but he was the nicest of the kings (followed by carl). Felt kind of sorry for Robert when he was at the service station. Very good episode though. Emmerdale's getting better
    xxx
    Hiro: ...but you flying man! WHOOOOSSSHHH!
    Nathan: Would you keep it down?
    Hiro: ...whooooosh.

another great one! felt sorry for tom,must be awful knowing you parted on bad terms.like it how jack told robert he didnt hate him but how he didnt say i love you either

Thread Information