Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Current episode!

Current episode!

How did you rate tonight's episode? I thought it was quite good. I'm really glad Andy is standing by Debbie. He is being so great putting Debbie and Sarah's feelings before his own. Although if I was Debbie I don't know if I would want to be with somebody who didn't care about me as much as I cared about them. Do you think his love will grow in time? You can just see how different they are can't you? I found it quite funny when Debbie was talking about putting the baby in pink. Andy didn't seem very interested, it looked as if he was thinking 'what a stupid conversation I'm having?' it's not exactly a practicality is it?! They seem to be worlds apart.

Robert was mad when he found out about Andy's baby being called Sarah. It is really rich him playing the victim after everything he has done to Andy. He has always been a bad lad, hasn't he?! Andy's always had remorse for everything he's done, especially Sarah ('his mother's') death, which was accidental. But Robert is another kettle of fish. I don't know how Andy seems to get himself mixed up in trouble all the time.

Didn't like tonights installment of Kingdale.

Kelly is awful!

"Kingdale" lol!
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Nice to see this thread being used

Another poor episode tonight!

Yet again another Dingle arrives and is exactly the same as all the rest of them.

OMG HOW funny was it when Louise got dumped by Matthew! And him telling her that it was just a bet. God I hate that woman - can you beleive how she went crawling back to Terry saying she loved him. AS IF - just two minutes ago you were planning to move in with Matt and introduce him to your parents love! Mwahahahaha it was so good to see her get what was coming to her!

I know. I didn't feel sorry for her one bit. I just cannot be doing with her character. They seem to forget she's a murderess, she doesn't even think about it anymore!

but in soap these things always come out

Well she's happily told Diane and co about bumping off Ray...

It's only a matter of time before she makes an announcement to the whole village.

Anyways yet again the soap continues to fail to impress. Sunday's are always boring though for Emmerdale.

Quote Originally Posted by Walford Queen
    Sunday's are always boring though for Emmerdale.
    Yep... along with every other day of the week
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Thread Information