Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ada Nicodemou

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Didnt Leah tell Miles she had asked Sid to tie her tubes so she couldnt have anymore kids which why her and Miles broke up I cant see why when Leah does become pregnant again she would keep the baby it makes zero sense given the past storyline
    Maybe the tube(s) became untied again .. just like Brian's vasectomy reversed itself in Corrie

Home and Away star Ada Nicodemou has revealed that her character Leah Patterson-Baker will not be getting pregnant after all.

Nicodemou and husband Chrys Xipolitas are currently expecting their first child together, and reports had suggested that the pregnancy would be written into Home and Away with a baby storyline for Leah.

However, Nicodemou told the Herald Sun that producers have instead decided to hide her baby bump.

She confirmed: "[There'll be] lots of loose-fitting clothes, I think."

Nicodemou also admitted that she still has no idea whether she is having a boy or a girl.

"I am a bit of a control freak so it's strange, but we want to be surprised," she explained. "To tell you the truth, all I care about is having a healthy baby."

Home and Away airs weekdays at 1.15pm and 6pm on Channel 5 in the UK and weekdays at 7pm on Network Seven in Australia.

Home and Away star Ada Nicodemou and husband Chrys Xipolitas have welcomed the arrival of a baby boy.

Nicodemou, who plays Summer Bay favourite Leah Patterson-Baker, gave birth to 7lb 11oz Johnas at Sydney's St George Private Hospital on August 22.

The actress announced the news in the latest issue of New Idea, which has hit shelves today (September 3).

Nicodemou told the magazine: "We're both still learning. He's learning how to be in the world, and I'm learning how to look after him. But it's just so beautiful."

She continued: "It was just instant love. I look at him and go, 'Oh my God, I don't remember my life beforehand - I don't remember being pregnant!' It's like it began from that moment onwards. I'm totally in love."

The 35-year-old had revealed her pregnancy news in February following a course of IVF treatment. She and partner Chrys opted not to learn their baby's sex before the birth.

Nicodemou added: "The best moment for me was hearing that first cry from Johnas. It was just so beautiful, I cried too. We're going to sound like typical parents, but he came out looking so gorgeous, perfect.

"You wonder about that bond when you're pregnant, but you don't really know what the feeling is like until you actually have a baby of your own. I can't believe that he's ours. I'm still in that surreal place."

Home and Away airs weekdays at 1.15pm and 6pm on Channel 5 in the UK, and weekdays at 7pm on Network Seven in Australia.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (03-09-2012), lizann (03-09-2012)

Home and Away's Ada Nicodemou and her husband Chrys Xipolitas are expecting their second child.

Nicodemou has revealed to New Idea that this second pregnancy caught her totally off guard.

"For it to happen so quickly after we struggled for so long last time is a really nice surprise," she said.

The actress continued: "You do pinch yourself, and when you have those moments when you're tired and not feeling so great and you're complaining about it, you think, 'Hang on a second, this is actually a blessing'.

"You don't want to get too attached in the first 12 weeks, but seeing the baby at our scan was exciting. The more it's sinking in, the more excited I am getting."

Nicodemou and Xipolitas have been married since 2007.

The actress is best known for playing Leah Patterson-Baker in Home and Away on-and-off since 2000.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/...#ixzz2wC68yaFd

Wonder if she will be pregnant in the show this time

Home and Away star Ada Nicodemou has announced the tragic news that her baby son was delivered stillborn today (August 7).

The actress, who plays Summer Bay's Leah Patterson-Baker, revealed earlier this year that she was due to give birth to her second child.

A statement released to the media via Channel Seven said: "Our baby boy Harrison was delivered stillborn on Thursday, August 7, 2014.

"We appreciate your love and support as we mourn the loss of our precious son. We understand we have lived some of our lives in the public eye, but we respectfully ask for privacy at this difficult and extremely painful time so we can grieve and heal."

Nicodemou married husband Chrys Xipolitas in 2007 and gave birth to her first son Jonas two years ago.

She has played Home and Away's Leah on-and-off since 2000.

Sad news

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (07-08-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Home and Away star Ada Nicodemou has announced the tragic news that her baby son was delivered stillborn today (August 7).
    Very sad. What a traumatic thing to happen

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

lizann (07-08-2014)

poor ada and her partner

Thread Information