Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: Aaron Livesy Dingle

danny gets too hot headed on social media and thinks he is golden untouchable for the show

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    https://www.entertainmentdaily.co.uk...S9afpPQGWZUJC8

Soap fans demand his sacking??????????????
    When i watched it I thought he was joking about, not to be taken seriously surely? And we are talking the Mail and Sun.
    The People's Channel

3. The Following User Says Thank You to flappinfanny For This Useful Post:

binky321 (18-04-2019)

It would not hurt Danny cutting back on his drinking, there is always going to be some turd with a mobile filming you.
    The People's Channel

prison break with billy's help, why?

Worst actor ever, know wonder he couldn't get work when he left we will know have weeks of his blubbering and whinging

i predict a love triangle with aaron vic and luke

Why didn't they just write Aaron off when Robert went, this boring bad boy boo-hoo storyline has been repeated so much already, Pinocchio could act better than Danny Miller

Metro is predicting a dark Christmas for Aaron as he attempts suicide

Danny Miller has opened up about Aaron Dingle's bullying backstory, and how meeting newcomer Ben opens up dark past memories for him.

Simon Lennon has been cast in the role of Ben, who is Aaron's new love interest, but they don't hit it off straight away when Ben reminds Aaron that he used to bully him for being gay.

Speaking to Digital Spy and other media Danny said: "That part of his life is something that has brought up a lot of dark moments for Aaron, like self-harm and stuff, and in a way this was almost self-harming, bullying Ben was his way of releasing the anger of what his abusive dad Gordon was doing to him at home.

"For anyone who says, 'You bullied me in high school', I think anybody would be shocked if they didn't know that that's what they were doing. But I think in Aaron's way, selfishly, he thought, 'Something's happening in my life personally, so I'm going to make somebody else's life a misery', which is the selfish approach, but it's kind of that self-loathing, inner angst that Aaron's always had."

Danny explained that Aaron has "almost come to terms" with his past and "surviving the ordeal and still being here" after his dad was convicted of abusing him as a child, and he now just wants to move on.

"Then obviously this comes up, and there's mixed emotions, because he regrets what he's done, but also in his mind he's justified why he's done it," he continued.

"But then he sort of comes round to the other side and thinks, 'It's not actually justifiable in any means to bully somebody'."

The actor then explained that way of thinking was Aaron's old default way of dealing with things, but he's changed and he really likes Ben and wants to make a go of things.

"But then the whole Robert thing reappears again, and he's suddenly got no idea what he wants in life again, and he's stood there," Danny added.

"So it's difficult, because he's embarrassed over why he would make those life choices back then, and bully a lad who was actually quite genuine and had a heart."

Viewers should expect Aaron to try and make it up to Ben, but will it work?

"He almost tries to open up to him, and explain his reasons for it ? not that obviously there is a good reason for doing that ? but almost wants to justify to Ben why he did it, and make amends for it all," Danny said.

"I think in some ways it's quite hard to Ben to accept, and sort of move on with. I think Aaron is again self-loathing over the fact that he can't do much to help him, and because of that he doesn't really get along with him at first, and I think he just really wants him to like him."

Digital Spy

Thread Information