Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Aaron Livesy Dingle

I didn't want them to take this route with Gordon dying but I suppose it does give the storyline some sort of closure although it feels justice was not served and yet more misery added.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to binky321 For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (13-05-2016), Perdita (13-05-2016)

killing Gordon off was the easy option and will probably be forgotten about soon now aswell, this whole storyline was for Robron to get together and to introduce Liv. Gordon has played his part and now not needed so they kill him off

I'm also sick of miserable Aaron

They might be apart at the moment, but Emmerdale stars Danny Miller and Ryan Hawley have hinted at some seriously exciting times ahead for Robron - the duo could be getting married!

The pair, who play popular couple Aaron Dingle and Robert Sugden respectively, have confirmed a bright future for their alter egos, even speculating about a Las Vegas wedding.

Speaking to The Mirror, Miller said: "I think Aaron and Rob will eventually get married. They will just up and go and do it somewhere like Vegas. I can't see them having a big wedding but getting married is definitely in their future for me.

"If they did have a wedding in the village, it would probably go wrong. Someone would die or a helicopter would crash into the reception - so Vegas is their safest bet!"

Despite only recently reconciling, Aaron and Robert faced fresh turmoil over the last few weeks when they split again in the wake of abusive Gordon's death.

"I think fans should get used to them being really up and down," Miller said. "Viewers are always going to be kept on their toes with these two.

"But it's onwards and upwards now. Liv and Robert are there to help him move on with his life, become a family and have a bit of happiness. It has been nice to do.

"I do think they're supposed to be together. Once the dust settles from Gordon's funeral, I think they will sort it out."

While Miller might have a Robron wedding in mind, does his co-star Hawley agree?

"I want what is best for the story and what the fans will want," Hawley said. "The most important thing is what people want to see.

"It seems, thus far, that people really like seeing Aaron and Robert together. If that means getting married, then that is great. And let's make sure it is in Las Vegas!"

Digital Spy

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emme...-fiery-future/

Emmerdale star Danny Miller has told Digital Spy that Robron fans may have to "get used to" shock break-ups and romantic make-ups between the couple.

The popular star spoke to us about all things Robert and Aaron on the red carpet at the British Soap Awards 2016, before going on to win big at the ceremony by scoring the Best Actor and Best Male Dramatic Performance prizes.

Just hit play above to see what Danny had to say about Robron's future, after the pair's passionate fanbase were left outraged by the recent rocky period in their relationship.

The red carpet video chat also features the other half of Robron, as Ryan Hawley gives his own thoughts on the ups and downs of the pair's romance.

It's not just Robron in the vid, though, as Danny also chats to us about the shock demise of Aaron's father Gordon - and whether Aaron will now be able to support his mum Chas when her post-traumatic stress disorder is revisited.

Digital Spy

Emmerdale's Danny Miller might have just worried a whole lot of Robron fans.

Speaking to Radio Times, the actor who plays Aaron Dingle has hinted that the pair's upcoming wedding could be thrown into crisis.

"It's a question of whether they're going to get down the aisle. At the moment, it looks like it's going to be happy ever after for those two but you can expect a particular incident to change everything," he teased.

"It'll take Aaron and Robert off on a completely different story path. And you'll be wondering whether the wedding will happen at all."

The pair got engaged in very unusual circumstances last October, with Robert Sugden (Ryan Hawley) popping the question mid-argument before they got caught up in the horrifying road crash.

We couldn't help but ask Emmerdale producer Iain MacLeod what the wedding would hold and he teased that it was "really heartbreaking" and "big emotionally".

"In keeping with their characters, I don't think anybody is expecting dancing girls and show tunes," he explained. "It's quite raw and honest, and it has got a healthy dose of Dingle craziness at the heart of it that threatens to derail things."

As for Miller, he reckons the smaller, the better when it comes to Robron's wedding.

"I think the more low-key the better for Aaron because he's never been one for attention," he noted. "The ideal thing would be him and Robert just nipping off and getting married somewhere on their own."

Earlier this week, Danny Miller was shortlisted in the Serial Drama Performance category at this year's NTAs.

Digital Spy
    Last edited by Perdita; 06-01-2017 at 05:11.

aaron gets arrested for hitting kasim over finn

Emmerdale fans see Aaron Dingle's insecurities come to a head in shocking scenes tonight (January 19) as he brutally beats up Finn Barton's on-off boyfriend Kasim Sabet.

The attack takes place as Aaron interrupts another row between the warring pair, needing an outlet for his own anger after a huge argument of his own with his fiancé Robert Sugden.

So what does it all mean for Robron? And how will the upcoming wedding play out? Danny Miller – who plays Aaron – reveals all here in an in-depth Digital Spy chat...

Aaron's jealousy over Robert and Rebecca is really coming to a head this week. Can you understand why he's become so insecure?

"Well, in a previous interview, I said that I could understand Aaron's insecurities and I think it got misinterpreted. The reason I can understand it is because of Robert's history. Aaron feels that he's finally got this person who he really loves, but now somebody Robert has a lot of history with has turned up and that's thrown a real spanner in the works.

"It's nothing to do with Robert's sexuality whatsoever, just his past and his character. Aaron knows that Robert has cheated in the past, so what's stopping him from now doing it with Rebecca behind Aaron's back? So that's the angle that I meant. I think it got misinterpreted that I was saying Aaron's insecurity is understandable because Robert is bisexual, which is absolutely not what I meant."

The viewers are usually on Aaron's side. Are you worried that could change this week when he beats up Kasim?

"A little bit. But I think you also have to look at the underlying reasons and the situation that Aaron is in. Robert is almost neglecting him, because he's concentrating on the business and Rebecca. When Aaron sees Finn and Kasim having an argument out in the village, he's also just had a big row of his own with Robert.

"Aaron only overhears the back end of a conversation between Finn, Kasim and Kasim's father. He doesn't understand the real meaning behind it. Then he also hears a homophobic comment, which obviously he doesn't agree with whatsoever – and quite rightly so."

What happens next?

"Aaron is in a position where he could just walk away, but we also have to remember that Finn has involved him in this situation in the past. Aaron was actually the first person Finn told about Kasim, so there's a little bit of history there and Aaron feels protective towards him.

"When Kasim's dad turns up and makes the situation worse, it's really hard for Aaron to just move away from it all. He can't control his temper and it all escalates from there."

How bad is the beating? Do we see much of it on screen?

"Given the time of night that Emmerdale is on, it depends how it's been edited. But when we filmed it, it was pretty brutal. It kind of had to be – and I think that will make sense further on down the line.

"Aaron just loses his temper and he finds himself in a dark situation. I do think that the anger management and counselling that he's had in the past has worked for him, but in this situation he's had a drink. That's no excuse, but it flares up his anger even more.

"It's a childish and immature decision that Aaron makes – and he's going to have to pay for it in some way."

Does Aaron regret it afterwards?

"Absolutely. When it happens, it's almost like Kasim isn't actually Kasim – he's just Aaron's punchbag. As much as he'd love to punch Robert for the stuff he's just said to him, deep down I don't think he'd ever lay a hand on Robert.

"I think Aaron is looking for a wall to punch and it's going back to his self-harm issues. But in the end, he doesn't punch a wall – he decides that he's going to punch someone else. So rather than taking out the anger on himself, he's taking it out on another person. The consequences of that are severe, because of his history of being in trouble with the police."

On a happier note, will Robert and Aaron's wedding episodes be worth the wait?

"Like our producer Iain MacLeod said briefly last year, the wedding is very typical of the Dingles and the entire show. I think people will enjoy it, I genuinely do. It's not your typical wedding with slow music and petals being thrown down the aisle. There's also a question of – if or when they get down the aisle – do they actually get to say their vows?

"But they're very strong scripts. There's some particularly strong dialogue in there from Robert and Aaron. I can't say much more than that, except that the wedding is good, it's different and it's very true to the characters. I think if the viewers bear that in mind when they're watching it, then it'll make sense and people will love it."

Would you like the show to explore Robert and Aaron starting their own family at some point?

"Possibly, yeah! I think it would maybe happen a little bit later on down the line, though. I think if you're going to adopt a child or bring a child into a relationship – regardless of sexuality – you need to be in a position where you're calm and peaceful.

"So maybe not right now, but when the issues are sorted over who Robert is, who Aaron is, and who Robert and Aaron are together, then maybe."

Liv keeps them both pretty busy anyway!

"Yeah, they've got Liv and looking after her is stressful enough! She's constantly trying to cause trouble, much like Aaron was when he was younger. I think that's why Liv keeps getting away with it when it comes to Aaron. He can't dictate to her what she should or shouldn't be doing, because he used to misbehave in the same way."

Was it strange to see another actor – Bryan Parry – playing Aaron in Ashley's recent dementia episode?

"Well, I met Bryan very briefly when he was filming and I had a little chat with him. He was a very polite guy and he was very good in the episode. It must have been quite a difficult thing for him to do. The natural thing for an actor to do would be to try to impersonate or mimic the person who usually plays the character.

"But throughout the whole cast that were replaced for that episode –-Doug, Laurel and Chas as well – everybody played it very subtly. There were little things in there that reminded you of the characters, but it was also important that Ashley was never supposed to realise who they were.

"I thought the mannerisms and character choices were spot on from Bryan and he's a very, very talented actor. I think he was fantastic and should be very proud."

Would you like to pop back into the dementia story at some point? We loved your recent scenes with Charlotte Bellamy (Laurel)...

"I'm sure anybody would like to be involved in it, but it's very much a family thing. Laurel, Ashley and their family are in their own bubble and I think that's what makes it more heartbreaking. You know at some point that bubble is going to be burst.

"I knew a while ago that Aaron was going to briefly give Laurel some advice and talk about his past as a carer for Jackson. That was literally the first time I've ever done a scene with Charlotte in the nine years I've been at Emmerdale. It was amazing to be able to work with Charlotte, because she's just so, so good.

"It'd be nice to work with Charlotte and John again, but I can't really see him popping back into it now. Although I don't know what the plans are!"

How does it feel to be up for the Serial Drama Performance prize at the National Television Awards?

"Amazing. I'm really running out of ways to describe how proud I am to be up there and how overwhelmed I am. It's the pinnacle for any soap actor. It's amazing to be up there with Jack [P Shepherd], Lacey [Turner] and Natalie [J Robb]."

Is it weird to be facing off against Natalie – a fellow Emmerdale star?

"Well, it's something that's never really happened for us at Emmerdale before – having two actors up for the same category at the awards. So the two of us being shortlisted puts into perspective just how good Emmerdale has been over the past year.

"It doesn't add any more competition to us, though. If anything, we're both rooting for each other. I know Nat's said in her interviews that she's rooting for me – and I'm rooting for her."

Emmerdale has never won Best Soap at the NTAs before. Could that change this year?

"I think so - we've done it everywhere else. We've had a lot of support at other awards this year, whether from the viewers or from critics on judging panels. The NTAs is the one we've never won before, but we seem to have turned it around over the past year. Hopefully 2017 can be another successful year for us!"

Digital Spy

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (19-01-2017)

This is stupid thug behaviour from Aaron

Emmerdale's producer, Iain MacLeod, has been getting us all excited today after dropping some major hints about upcoming storylines.

He took to Twitter to answer questions from fans about the soap and he spilled some pretty exciting information about Robert Sugden and Aaron Dingle aka Robron.

After a viewer asked MacLeod: "Will Robron have children one day?" he pretty much gave us a big YES.

Follow
    Emmerdale ✔ @emmerdale
    I see no reason why not. Aaron bottle feeding a baby would be cute as heck #AskIain #Emmerdale https://twitter.com/meganannejohn/st...11679716134913
    7:32 PM - 20 Jan 2017
    86 86 Retweets 324 324 likes
    He said: "I see no reason why not. Aaron bottle feeding a baby would be cute as heck #AskIain #Emmerdale".

We can't help but think this would be a great development for the show.

In an interview with Digital Spy earlier this week, Danny Miller – who plays Aaron – also spoke about the possibility of children for the pair of them.

"Possibly, yeah! I think it would maybe happen a little bit later on down the line, though," he said

"I think if you're going to adopt a child or bring a child into a relationship – regardless of sexuality – you need to be in a position where you're calm and peaceful.

"So maybe not right now, but when the issues are sorted over who Robert is, who Aaron is, and who Robert and Aaron are together, then maybe."

Well, it looks like all parties agree that children could be in the picture soon enough.

During the Q&A session, he also revealed that there's something HUGE happening later this year – almost on par with last year's big car crash.

It looks like it's going to be an exciting year for the soap.

Digital Spy

There is something seriously wrong with Iain.

Over this last weekends instagram interview he described Aaron being tied to a radiator as romantic.

Get rid!

Thread Information