Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Aaron Livesy Dingle

I think Ross will overhear them

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I think Ross will overhear them
    I wonder what he will demand from Robert though to keep his mouth shut. Robert hasn't any got any money, has he?

It's been a roller-coaster ride for fans of Robron amid mixed signals about the couple's future.

First The Sun reported that Emmerdale's Danny Miller – who plays Aaron Dingle – had signed a new deal with the soap and was set to say on in the Dales for another year. There was obvious elation... but not for long.

Danny Miller denies new Emmerdale contract
    © TWITTER @DANNYBMILLER
    In a now-deleted tweeted, Miller laughed off reports of a new deal by writing: "I do love 'close sources' — wish they'd told me about the new contract!"

Although Miller has denied the new contract, it of course doesn't mean that Danny will be leaving the soap any time in the near future. Digital Spy has reached out to Emmerdale for clarification.

In the meantime, drama continues to follow Robron around. Following the discovery of Robert's affair with Rebecca White while Aaron was in prison, the couple have vowed to move forward together – but not if Ross Barton has anything to do with it.

In scenes set to air next week, Robert is out for revenge after being blackmailed for money by Ross, and we're not entirely convinced it's going to end well.

Desperate to get back in control of the situation, Robert will demand his money back from Ross, who belittles him in response, leaving Robert more furious than ever.

Fed up with Ross calling the shots, Robert later tells Aaron that he's going to get his revenge, but what he has planned is yet to be revealed.

Digital Spy

The rumours were true! Emmerdale newcomer Dr Mason is the latest love interest for Aaron Dingle, who's being pressured into moving on from Robert Sugden once and for all.

After Aaron's teenage sister Liv Flaherty did a spot of matchmaking in Wednesday night's episode (September 20), he hesitantly decided to give things a go with the handsome doc. But what does this mean for Robron?

Digital Spy and other media caught up with Danny Miller – who plays Aaron – at a recent Emmerdale press visit to ask that very question. And after months of frustration, things are finally sounding a bit more positive for Robron fans...

How does Aaron feel about potentially moving on from Robert? Is it a big step for him?

"It's not necessarily in Aaron's state of mind right now to move on from Robert – it's very much Liv who is driving it forward. She still likes Robert and wants them to be together, but ultimately she just wants Aaron to be happy, so she tries to push this relationship onto him.

"When Robert embarrassed Liv in front of Rebecca, that triggered her to think: 'Right, I'm going to help him move on'. So she wants to annoy Robert at the same time as getting Aaron to be happy – which we all know is an impossible task!"

How would you describe their connection?

"There is that flicker of attraction in the hospital – kind of 'oh, he's fit', like you do – but it's moreso from the doctor at first as Aaron is caught up with Liv's situation at the time. The doctor is flirtatious and Aaron doesn't really know how to deal with it, as it's been a long time."

Is it interesting to be paired with someone else after so much time working with Ryan Hawley?

"Yeah, it's strange actually. I'm so used to working with Ryan – coming into work and kissing him just becomes part of the job. When someone new comes in – whether that's a man or a woman – it's always nerve-wracking for an actor to kiss someone with all of the crew staring at you.

"It's part of soap and it keeps it exciting that you get these new relationships while we're all dying for the underlying relationship, which is with Robert and Aaron, to work out. It causes some frustration for the viewers!"

Dr Mason with Aaron Dingle in Emmerdale
    © ITV

How do you think viewers will react?

"I don't know actually – they're Robert and Aaron lovers, aren't they? Despite anything that Robert or Aaron does, they can do no wrong to each other in their eyes and they're constantly pushing for that relationship. But I think it's needed for this relationship to come in. A bond forms between Aaron and the doctor.

"I think in the real world, Aaron isn't really that interested in that moment, but moreso when he sees Robert – as well as everyone sticking their noses in as usual – he just feels like a fish out of water. So he could then call it a day – or does he?"

The reaction to Robron is still really strong, isn't it?

"It's been amazing – I sometimes go on Twitter and haven't been on screen for a while, but you still get notification after notification of people asking questions and sharing YouTube clips of videos that people have made.

"You get inundated with it and it's amazing that there's such a wide variety of people invested in it and wanting this couple to work. They're a nightmare couple, really – but they're so in love with each other.

"The reaction comes from all backgrounds, like older women who love the chemistry, and other people who are homosexual or bisexual thanking us for doing the story and helping them.

"99% of people are very polite about it and very complimentary. I just feel very lucky to be a part of this couple who work so well together. Ryan and I are really missing working with each other. We do still see little bits of each other, but we're not so full-on at the moment."

Do you think the time apart will make the eventual reunion all the better for viewers?

"I think so, yeah. It's going to be electric when they do eventually get back together. Iain [MacLeod, Emmerdale producer] has made it clear that he's really up for a happy ending, it's just a case of when and how much they can fall apart before they come back together.

"I think it will be a big do and I think we owe it to the fans to give them a really good reunion and then just see where it goes from there. It'll be amazing when they do come back together."

There's never a happy ending in soap though, is there?

"Well, maybe for a month! Iain's quite adamant that he does want that happy ending, it's just a case of when and how much stress we can put the viewers through before it happens!"

Do you think Aaron can ever learn to cope with Rebecca having Robert's baby?

"I think that life moves on. Originally I thought that there was no way of doing it, but Aaron loves Robert and you can't ever get rid of that feeling. So if that means that he has to take it on, as much as it is annoying him, it'll be interesting to see which way it goes.

"It'll be difficult because Rebecca and the baby will always be there as a reminder, so it's a case of whether Aaron can ever forgive and forget and try and help out a bit."

How did you feel about Ryan winning Best Soap Actor at the TV Choice Awards recently?

"I was buzzing for him. Ryan's worked so hard to support not just Aaron's story but our story and he deserves recognition as well. I'd have been happy for him or John Middleton to win, but especially for Ryan as he deserves some recognition for all of the work he has put in over the last two years. I was really happy for him."

What's it like having Lucy Pargeter back on set as your on-screen mum Chas?

"I haven't seen her yet! Isobel who plays Liv is obviously back too and she's like my best mate and like a real sister – she's so fun to be with. It's just been Ryan and I for so long, that it's nice to have that added dynamic of doing bits with Liv and bits with Chas. I do have scenes with her coming up, I just haven't seen her yet.

"It's nice and it's like a bit of fresh air – it gives you someone different to work with and bounce off."

Are you going to be sad when Adam Thomas leaves?

"Oh, yeah – Kelvin's gone, Adam's going. Everyone has their little cliques and groups of people you work with the most – I work with Adam a lot so he'll be missed. I see him a lot outside of work, but it won't be the same as it's always been. I wish him the best of luck because he's a fantastic actor and a great lad, so I wish him nothing but luck. But yeah, I'm gutted!"

Digital Spy

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    The rumours were true! Emmerdale newcomer Dr Mason is the latest love interest for Aaron Dingle, who's being pressured into moving on from Robert Sugden once and for all.

After Aaron's teenage sister Liv Flaherty did a spot of matchmaking in Wednesday night's episode (September 20), he hesitantly decided to give things a go with the handsome doc. But what does this mean for Robron?

Digital Spy and other media caught up with Danny Miller – who plays Aaron – at a recent Emmerdale press visit to ask that very question. And after months of frustration, things are finally sounding a bit more positive for Robron fans...

How does Aaron feel about potentially moving on from Robert? Is it a big step for him?

"It's not necessarily in Aaron's state of mind right now to move on from Robert – it's very much Liv who is driving it forward. She still likes Robert and wants them to be together, but ultimately she just wants Aaron to be happy, so she tries to push this relationship onto him.

"When Robert embarrassed Liv in front of Rebecca, that triggered her to think: 'Right, I'm going to help him move on'. So she wants to annoy Robert at the same time as getting Aaron to be happy – which we all know is an impossible task!"

How would you describe their connection?

"There is that flicker of attraction in the hospital – kind of 'oh, he's fit', like you do – but it's moreso from the doctor at first as Aaron is caught up with Liv's situation at the time. The doctor is flirtatious and Aaron doesn't really know how to deal with it, as it's been a long time."

Is it interesting to be paired with someone else after so much time working with Ryan Hawley?

"Yeah, it's strange actually. I'm so used to working with Ryan – coming into work and kissing him just becomes part of the job. When someone new comes in – whether that's a man or a woman – it's always nerve-wracking for an actor to kiss someone with all of the crew staring at you.

"It's part of soap and it keeps it exciting that you get these new relationships while we're all dying for the underlying relationship, which is with Robert and Aaron, to work out. It causes some frustration for the viewers!"

Dr Mason with Aaron Dingle in Emmerdale
    © ITV

How do you think viewers will react?

"I don't know actually – they're Robert and Aaron lovers, aren't they? Despite anything that Robert or Aaron does, they can do no wrong to each other in their eyes and they're constantly pushing for that relationship. But I think it's needed for this relationship to come in. A bond forms between Aaron and the doctor.

"I think in the real world, Aaron isn't really that interested in that moment, but moreso when he sees Robert – as well as everyone sticking their noses in as usual – he just feels like a fish out of water. So he could then call it a day – or does he?"

The reaction to Robron is still really strong, isn't it?

"It's been amazing – I sometimes go on Twitter and haven't been on screen for a while, but you still get notification after notification of people asking questions and sharing YouTube clips of videos that people have made.

"You get inundated with it and it's amazing that there's such a wide variety of people invested in it and wanting this couple to work. They're a nightmare couple, really – but they're so in love with each other.

"The reaction comes from all backgrounds, like older women who love the chemistry, and other people who are homosexual or bisexual thanking us for doing the story and helping them.

"99% of people are very polite about it and very complimentary. I just feel very lucky to be a part of this couple who work so well together. Ryan and I are really missing working with each other. We do still see little bits of each other, but we're not so full-on at the moment."

Do you think the time apart will make the eventual reunion all the better for viewers?

"I think so, yeah. It's going to be electric when they do eventually get back together. Iain [MacLeod, Emmerdale producer] has made it clear that he's really up for a happy ending, it's just a case of when and how much they can fall apart before they come back together.

"I think it will be a big do and I think we owe it to the fans to give them a really good reunion and then just see where it goes from there. It'll be amazing when they do come back together."

There's never a happy ending in soap though, is there?

"Well, maybe for a month! Iain's quite adamant that he does want that happy ending, it's just a case of when and how much stress we can put the viewers through before it happens!"

Do you think Aaron can ever learn to cope with Rebecca having Robert's baby?

"I think that life moves on. Originally I thought that there was no way of doing it, but Aaron loves Robert and you can't ever get rid of that feeling. So if that means that he has to take it on, as much as it is annoying him, it'll be interesting to see which way it goes.

"It'll be difficult because Rebecca and the baby will always be there as a reminder, so it's a case of whether Aaron can ever forgive and forget and try and help out a bit."

How did you feel about Ryan winning Best Soap Actor at the TV Choice Awards recently?

"I was buzzing for him. Ryan's worked so hard to support not just Aaron's story but our story and he deserves recognition as well. I'd have been happy for him or John Middleton to win, but especially for Ryan as he deserves some recognition for all of the work he has put in over the last two years. I was really happy for him."

What's it like having Lucy Pargeter back on set as your on-screen mum Chas?

"I haven't seen her yet! Isobel who plays Liv is obviously back too and she's like my best mate and like a real sister – she's so fun to be with. It's just been Ryan and I for so long, that it's nice to have that added dynamic of doing bits with Liv and bits with Chas. I do have scenes with her coming up, I just haven't seen her yet.

"It's nice and it's like a bit of fresh air – it gives you someone different to work with and bounce off."

Are you going to be sad when Adam Thomas leaves?

"Oh, yeah – Kelvin's gone, Adam's going. Everyone has their little cliques and groups of people you work with the most – I work with Adam a lot so he'll be missed. I see him a lot outside of work, but it won't be the same as it's always been. I wish him the best of luck because he's a fantastic actor and a great lad, so I wish him nothing but luck. But yeah, I'm gutted!"

Digital Spy

the Dr Alex Mason who treated Liv in hospital is nothing to worry about again Steven Flynn the guy who played the Dr only filmed for two weeks back in July, the guy has even said that on twitter and he'll be gone by end of October I reckon as the night that Emmerdale filmed the night shoot for Bonfire Night which will air in November I believe Steven Flynn wasn't there
    Last edited by SomersetSunShin; 21-09-2017 at 06:49.

My own opinion is that Aaron will be better off without that schemer Robert in his life. The Doctor is cutie

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kiwigirl For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (22-09-2017)

Emmerdale's Aaron Dingle makes a brave move this Christmas as he tells his new boyfriend Alex Mason about his history of self-harm.

Aaron (Danny Miller) decides to tell Alex the truth, fearing that he's losing his love interest due to his anxiety over his scars.

As we've previously revealed, upcoming episodes see Aaron reject Alex when he wants to take their relationship to the next level.

Aaron is nervous about Alex seeing the scars on his chest, knowing that he'd have to provide an explanation if they were intimate together.

Alex Mason and Aaron Dingle at Christmas in Emmerdale
    © ITV

On Christmas Day, a fed-up Alex suggests to Aaron that they should spend some time apart, but Aaron convinces him otherwise and gets him to stay for a day of festive celebrations with the Dingles.

The next day, Aaron braces himself for a difficult conversation with Alex. The good news is that he can count on some moral support from his grandmother Faith, who's experienced anxiety of her own due to her double mastectomy.

Nervous over the reaction he might receive, Aaron admits to Alex that he self-harmed in the past.

Aaron Dingle and Faith Dingle on Boxing Day in Emmerdale
    © ITV

Fortunately for Aaron, the conversation goes much better than he expected and things get passionate between them as Alex is supportive and understanding.

With Aaron and Alex seemingly going from strength to strength, what does this mean for Robert?

Digital Spy

New teaser spoilers released by Emmerdale have revealed that a sinister character will turn up in the village and bring trouble to Robron's door in April.

The unknown male character is being billed as a "figure from the past" with a connection to Aaron, but who will it be and what does he have planned for the popular couple?

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emme...inister-story/

Jason back?

Danny miller left emmerdale to do new stuff, came back tail between legs, sorry Danny but you can't act

https://www.entertainmentdaily.co.uk...S9afpPQGWZUJC8

Soap fans demand his sacking??????????????

Thread Information