Thread: Holby City Spoilers 27 April

Holby City Spoilers 27 April

Holby City
    Tuesday 27 April
    8.00-9.00pm BBC ONE
    Jac is caring for Paula at her home when she suddenly goes missing, as the medical drama continues. Jac fears for her mum’s survival so ignores her own pain and sets off to find her. Jac finds not only her mother, but also her grandfather and half-sister too. There is no love lost between these three and Jac realises her mother has conned her completely. After hurtful truths are told, Jac leaves – she will live the rest of her life without them.

Faye wants Linden more than ever, but when she finds out she’s pregnant, she must decide whether to be honest and risk losing him, or to keep the news secret.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to moonstorm For This Useful Post:

alan45 (09-04-2010), brodie87 (09-04-2010), StarsOfCCTV (08-04-2010)

Jac's mum=Cow, that woman is truly horrible! I've decided-i don't like her, .
    Faye pregnant?!, again, God. A few weeks earlier she's reminded about the inscription on her dead child's gravestone,(: . Could this be Patsy's exit storyline?, What do you think,? x

Wow, This is not going to be good for Jac's softer side, it certainly won't exist after this.

I don't think Patsy is leaving until nearer the Autumn (though I could be remembering wrong). However it would be a bit tedious if it turned into a 'who's the daddy?' storyline before then.

Can't help but feel sorry for Jac. Her own mother basically conned her out of a kidney and now it seems doesn't want anything to do with her.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

that's evil, i feel so sorry for jac

Lets hope the mothers kidney transplant rejects her

WHAT A B***H! I really thought they were going to work things out and Jac could have her family again but what a mess... great storyline though POOR JAC!

fayes baby cannot be lindens as they have not slept together yet

Poor Jac! I think her and Joseph should get toegether and get married. They are a good couple. Will Sacha erver get together with Chrissie?

Poor Jac! I think she and Joseph should get together. Do Sacha and Chrissie get together?

Thread Information