View Poll Results: Who will you vote for in the General Election 2010?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Labour

9 47.37%
  • Conservative

4 21.05%
  • Liberal Democrats

5 26.32%
  • Other (Please State)

0 0%
  • Not Voting

1 5.26%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who are you going to vote for?

I will be voting for my sitting MP. He has done a great job and deserves another 5 years

So will I...
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

My sitting MP is Alistair Darling and I'll be voting for him.. I know Gordon Brown isint the most likeable but personal circumstances he gets my vote on Thursday. If any of the other two get in my daugher will be going up a chimmney.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

I'll be voting Labour - always have. I remember when the Tories were in last time, interest rates were about 17%, whole communities totally destroyed and some still haven't recovered and, the disaster that was the Poll Tax.

Without sounding too dramatic I believe Thatcher was evil and despicable and Cameron's one of her biggest fans. Nuff said!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joanne For This Useful Post:

Chloe O'brien (03-05-2010), parkerman (06-05-2010)

my MP is John Bercow who is at present speaker of the commons, he has done loads for my town so i will be voting for him.

Im voting Labour, they have the better policies. They seem to have good strategies for tackling the economy, they are going to continue putting money into the public services, whereas the Tories are going to freeze all the money for a year. This is in order to reduce national insurance. What is the point of that? Putting more money into people's pockets its all well in good, but public services being put in risk because of it is not on. There all about looking after number one. Labour are trying their best, the economy is recovering, we just need to stick with it.

I've decided I'm voting Lib Dem. Labour can't win in my constituency anyway and if they could I wouldn't vote for them until there's a new leader. I've gone off of the Tories since the last debate.

im going to go and vote on my way back to the station, i got very confused as i had to cards, apparently ones local and ones parliamentary! i do wonder sometimes if i have a brain.

I voted during lunch (and on this poll!)..
    My gosh, I got myself so excited over the election these past few months haha! Been rallying up everyone I know to use their vote, been having mini debates and all sorts using what little knowledge I know about the election and the parties involved! Really glad they had the debates on TV, enjoyed learning more about each party's polices and all sorts!

I voted Lib Dem this morning. I've had enough of Labour and our current MP is a Conservtive. It's about time the Lib Dems had a shot at it.

Thread Information