Thread: Holby City Spoilers 20 April 2010

Holby City Spoilers 20 April 2010

Tuesday 20 April
    8.00-9.00pm BBC ONE

* www.bbc.co.uk/holbycity

Chrissie tries to embrace Sacha's family – his two daughters and his larger-than-life mother, Esther – but finds it all too much when Esther starts talking about wedding plans, as the medical drama continues. She tells Sacha he will always be a part of baby Daniel's life, but they will never be a family.

On the day of Jac and Paula's kidney transplant, Jac tries to stop her birthday becoming public knowledge. When Paula hits a complication in theatre, Michael, Ric and Joseph battle to save her. After the operation, Paula's memory is jogged by Donna. And Jac celebrates her birthday with her mum for the first time in over 20 years.

Michael feels humiliated when Cunningham announces he wants Michael to share the Director of Surgery responsibilities with Connie. Aghast, Michael tries to convince Cunningham to let him job share with Ric.

aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww jac & paula, i like her mother and hopefully the relationship will blossom hopefully when joseph see's the softer side of jac he'll start working on winning her back (seriously the possible scenarios of them getting back together are endless, i could go on all day).

cunningham should give the job to connie, she will keep michael on his toes plus she deserves it. sacha and chrisse will get together in the end, i have a feeling.

Thread Information