Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tina in new Corrie love twist

Tina in new Corrie love twist

Coronation Street star Michelle Keegan has revealed that her character Tina McIntyre is to get a new love interest in a future plotline.

In an interview with We Love Telly, the actress hinted that viewers will be surprised when they discover who the Weatherfield favourite starts dating next.

She confirmed: "There are plans for a new relationship, but it comes right out of left field and won't be like any she's had before. I'm looking forward to playing that!"

Tina is currently engaged to builder Jason Grimshaw (Ryan Thomas), but in a recent interview with DS, Keegan said that the couple are not well-matched as Tina deals with the suspicious death of dad Joe.

Speaking at the time, she commented: "Jason just isn't good for Tina at the minute. Jason thinks that Tina should get over Joe's death and move on with her life but Tina can't do that.

"They've got two different outlooks on life - Jason's very black and white, whereas Tina thinks things though a little more and is quite emotionally charged. They're exact opposites in that respect."

Tina has previously dated troubled David Platt (Jack P. Shepherd) and shared a kiss with his half-brother Nick Tilsley (Ben Price).

DS

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (16-03-2010), lizann (16-03-2010), PILKY (15-03-2010), tammyy2j (15-03-2010)

I guess its Nick maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    but it comes right out of left field and won't be like any she's had before.

DS

perhaps its gail

old Bill ..

wonder if it's nick

I'd say Nick or David and they are hardly surprises

She has kissed Nick before, so hardly coming out of nowhere. Could be Graeme

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    She has kissed Nick before, so hardly coming out of nowhere. Could be Graeme
    Yeah good point. It could be Graeme but I have high hopes for him and Rosie. Maybe Tyrone.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Maybe an older man - say, Norris?

Dark storyline ahead for Corrie's Tina

Grief-stricken Coronation Street favourite Tina McIntyre is to stop eating in a forthcoming storyline, it has been revealed.

The troubled Weatherfield resident - played by 22-year-old Michelle Keegan - locks herself away and deliberately avoids food as she struggles to cope with the death of her father Joe.

According to reports today, the full extent of Tina's anguish is to remain unknown to her loved ones until a dramatic episode in May which will see Graeme Proctor finding her motionless on the floor of her flat following a collapse.

It is thought that worried Graeme (Craig Gazey) calls an ambulance but later cancels it when Tina regains consciousness and reveals her sadness in a heart-to-heart.

In subsequent scenes, Graeme will be seen trying to help out his friend by calling over regularly with food and drink and cooking her a meal every night.

A Weatherfield source told the Daily Star: "Tina's heading to a real dark place but luckily for her Graeme is there to help. There will be loads of touching scenes between the two friends as she tries to get her life back on track."

DS

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (19-03-2010), PILKY (18-03-2010), tammyy2j (19-03-2010)

Thread Information