Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tracey frames Gail for murder

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    And you said it wasn't EE.. At least EE would have tried harder!!
    Dont get me started about EE and realism

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Dont get me started about EE and realism
    Seems corrie is going the same way with this.. letting out a cold bloodied killer just so they can nab someone for another "killing"... which it will be proved as an accident.. then what happens to Tracy.. does she get put back inside???
    Super Mod

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

alan45 (04-03-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    Seems corrie is going the same way with this.. letting out a cold bloodied killer just so they can nab someone for another "killing"... which it will be proved as an accident.. then what happens to Tracy.. does she get put back inside???
    I agree with you. If this story is true then its totally unrealistic and unbelievable. As you say when its proved that Joe died as a result of an accident then what happens to Traceyluv the murderer and perjurer.

At the end of the day any evidence she would present would be hearsay at best and totally in admissable in court. So much for the promised realistic release of Traceyluv.

It just shows what soap writers think of the people who watch their programmes

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (04-03-2010), Siobhan (04-03-2010)

INNOCENT Gail McIntyre is put in the frame for husband Joe's murder - because of a ROLLING PIN.
    Scheming Tracy Barlow tells cops her new cellmate battered the Coronation Street kitchen fitter to death with the pin.

She comes up with the story to stitch up Gail in a bid to win early release from prison.

Tracy - serving 15 years for killing violent lover Charlie Stubbs in 2007 - pretends to befriend Gail, who is being held on remand after her husband Joe's mysterious death. The widow opens her heart about her last memories of Joe (Reece Dinsdale).

The newly-weds spent their final days together at a lakeside cottage.

Joe's body was later found in the lake with head injuries caused by being knocked out by the sail on a boat trip. But Gail was arrested on suspicion of his murder. Gail (Helen Worth) tells Tracy she wanted to stop terrible cook Joe baking his beloved potato pie so she hid the cottage's rolling pin on top of a wardrobe.

Cunning Tracy (Kate Ford) tells cops that Gail used the kitchen tool as a weapon - and then hid it up on top of the wardrobe.

When police find the "weapon" in its hiding place, they are sure they have got Gail bang to rights.

An insider at the ITV1 soap told TV Biz: "Gail is terrified. She has to find a way to prove Tracy is lying." The scenes will be screened in May

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz0isi4gRbv

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (22-03-2010), PILKY (22-03-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    INNOCENT Gail McIntyre is put in the frame for husband Joe's murder - because of a ROLLING PIN.
    Scheming Tracy Barlow tells cops her new cellmate battered the Coronation Street kitchen fitter to death with the pin.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz0isi4gRbv
    A rolling pin?

This is all even more unlikely than our fantasy script (See the "all-purpose soap storyline" thread). Perhaps alan and I should get a job with Corrie!

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    A rolling pin?

This is all even more unlikely than our fantasy script (See the "all-purpose soap storyline" thread). Perhaps alan and I should get a job with Corrie!
    FFS what a load of crap (if true)

She hid a rolling pin to stop him baking a potato pie. What utter nonsense. Gail clubbed Joe with a rolling pin, wiped the hair, blood and DNA off it and put it on top of a wardrobe. Come on this isnt EE.

Usually the Sun are very good with their spoilers but I doubt someone has thought this was the first day of April rather than the first day of spring.

The whole premise that Traceyluv would get 12 yrs knocked off a murder sentence for giving hearsay evidence against Gail 'Anthea Turner Wig' Platt is just preposterous in the first place.

I know its only a soap but surely a realistic storyline should be expected from Britains best loved soap

10. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (22-03-2010)

Just what you need for a trip to the lakes a bloody rolling pin - great writing Corrie

I think we'll be getting a good few laughs out of this storyline
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

What a load of rubbish. So the fact that there is a rolling pin on top of the wardrobe is enough to make the CPS believe that a guilty verdict is likely????? Wouldn't it have been fairly obvious from the Post Mortem that Joe had been killed by blows from a rolling pin? Obviously it's not real, but it has to have some grounding in reality. Grrr, this has wound me up.

Another thing that puzzles me is that Gail is on remand and is therefore legally innocent. Why oh why would she be put in the same cell as a convicted Murderer who just happens to be a neighbour. It seems to me that
    1. No thought was put into the realism of this storyline.
    2. EE wins awards for its unlikely and improbable fantasy storylines so therefore Corrie thought this would be a good idea.

Thread Information