Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tracey frames Gail for murder

Tracey frames Gail for murder

KILLER Tracy Barlow will return to Corrie to frame innocent murder suspect Gail McIntyre - in exchange for freedom.
    Tracy, played by Kate Ford, is serving 15 years in prison for murdering lover Charlie Stubbs in 2007.

But when Gail (formerly Platt) is held on remand over the death of hubby Joe, Tracy is offered an early release deal in exchange for extracting a confession.

So Gail finds herself sharing a cell with Tracy. Deirdre and Ken's evil daughter then sets about manipulating Gail into opening up - before twisting her words in a bid to send her down.

Tracy reappears on screen in May, begging her jail governor to allow her to attend the funeral of grandma Blanche.

But after getting out for the day, she gets a taste for freedom.

Meanwhile, Gail (Helen Worth) is on remand in the same prison suspected of killing Joe, who died trying to fake his death in an insurance scam.

A Corrie source said: "With just three weeks until the trial, police tell Tracy they're willing to do a deal if she can get some new evidence, or a confession, from Gail."

Tracy jumps at the chance and the cops arrange for them to become cellmates.

Our source continued: "Viewers will have forgotten how manipulative Tracy is. She'll convince Gail they need to trust each other and offers to watch her back."

It's not long before Gail is opening up about Joe's death.

But Tracy keeps a mental note of all Gail is saying so she can twist the words for police.

Kate, 32, who quit Corrie in 2007, agreed to reprise her role after assurances her return would be dramatic.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz0h5flrEw1

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (03-03-2010), lizann (03-03-2010), PILKY (10-03-2010)

HUH. I thought the producers said Traceyluvs release from jail would be realistic.

With Tracyluv, it could only be blackmail or framing somebody else. She obviously will not return to the Street a reformed character.

I think its ridiculous and unbelievable she should get remission on her sentence for giving hearsay and false evidence. She is after all a convicted murderer. I see the hand of Daran Little in her ridiculous return

Gail: Tracey, where did you get that tape recorder ? Tracey: Oh Gail , never you mind that , did you kill Joe , I know you must need the insurance money ! Tracey: Right Gail , could you just speak up loud and clear into this mic !

I know corrie is not like the other soaps , its more of a comedy half hour but for god sake !
    Last edited by walsh2509; 03-03-2010 at 10:05.

Quote Originally Posted by walsh2509 View Post
    Gail: Tracey, where did you get that tape recorder ? Tracey: Oh Gail , never you mind that , did you kill Joe , I know you must need the insurance money ! Tracey: Right Gail , could you just speak up loud and clear into this mic !

I know corrie is not like the other soaps , its more of a comedy half hour but for god sake !
    I just LOL'ed at that

this does sound rather ridiculous must admit. why do they want Tracey back anyway? the shows done fine without her..
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

omg so Tracey murdered in cold blood and can get out after 3 years very realistic

If Tracey does get enough evidence to be released, that would mean Gail is going down for a long time. Since I don't think Gail is leaving Corrie, how would that work?

It's all very dubious, and not realistic as we were promised.

Its a total load of TOSH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Its a total load of TOSH!!!
    And you said it wasn't EE.. At least EE would have tried harder!!
    Super Mod

Thread Information