Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Carl Suspects Chloe

Carl Suspects Chloe

From Digital Spy

Carl has a private chat with Colleen about the letters and he asks her to write the word ‘waste’. She is disgruntled by her ex-husband’s accusations but writes the word regardless.

Carl later cleverly asks Chloe to write a letter for Tom and as he dictates he includes the same word. Chloe incorrectly spells the word ‘waist’ and Carl is horrified as the mistake matches an error on the letter. How will Carl react to the discovery that Chloe was responsible for destroying his relationship with Chas?

Carl confronts Chloe about the letter and despite her desperate attempts she is unable to convince him that she is innocent. Carl tells her that he wants her out of the house and Jimmy turns up to reinforce his decision.
    Last edited by judejude; 12-03-2005 at 00:00.

Chloe's Departure Is Imminent

Georgia Good I'm glad that Chloe finally gets found out. She wasn't always as evil and twisted. She used to be quite pleasant when she used to waitress in Eric's winebar - but now she has turned into quite the bunnyboiler.
    Last edited by Emmak2005; 12-03-2005 at 04:54.

Chas dunks Chloe's head in a horse's trough full of water, threatening to drown her unless she admits she isn't pregnant .Happens on the 25th.

chas/carl

I am so glad she gets her come uppances about time?

can't wait too see that!!

I totally think that Carl and Chas is totally suited together! As they make each other happy. I can't wait to see Carl and Chloe to break up! I hate Chloe!

Isnt Chas seeing that copper ?

Carl and Chas

I don't think Carl and Chase will get back together straight away or if they do it won't last as the actress who plays Chase is pregnant and will be taking a break to have her baby soon.

Smile

Thats true !
    Hopefully it will happen when she gets back !

glad to hear Chloe gets what due to her, i hope carl and chas do get back together they made a nice couple, is chas till going out with the copper?

Thread Information