Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Becky and Tracy

Becky and Tracy

Katherine Kelly has revealed that Coronation Street fans can expect "fireworks" between Becky McDonald and Tracy Barlow when they come face-to-face later this year.

Tracy, who is currently serving a 15-year jail sentence for murder, will be back on screen for the forthcoming funeral of her grandmother Blanche ahead of a permanent Weatherfield comeback towards the end of 2010.

While she has been away, Tracy's ex-lover Steve (Simon Gregson) has married Kelly's character Becky, meaning that the former couple's daughter Amy has a new stepmother.

Speaking to What's On TV, Kelly commented: "I'm really excited about Tracy returning. Apparently she turns up at Blanche's funeral and isn't very pleased to see Becky, Steve and Amy as a family unit."

She added: "There's going to be some real fireworks."

Coronation Street's series producer Kim Crowther recently promised that Tracy's permanent comeback would be handled in a realistic manner, claiming that there is a "perfectly legitimate" way for her to be released from prison.

DS

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Coronation Street's series producer Kim Crowther recently promised that Tracy's permanent comeback would be handled in a realistic manner, claiming that there is a "perfectly legitimate" way for her to be released from prison.

DS
    I hope so

maybe Charlie is alive

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    maybe Charlie is alive
    This is Corrie not Eastenders. Kim Crowther did say it would be realistic

I'm not looking forward to Tracy returning, and I don't think Becky and Steve need any more upsets.

I am intrigued to see Gail in prison, though, which I know is when Tracy is supposed to be re-introduced.

i wish tracy wernt comeing back but lokking forword to it

How can you wish a character wasn't coming back but look forward to it at the same time? That doesn't make sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    How can you wish a character wasn't coming back but look forward to it at the same time? That doesn't make sense to me.
    looking forword to seeing what will happen between becky and tracy thats what i meant

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PILKY For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (27-02-2010)

There's definitely gonna be plenty of fireworks between those two - over Amy, and possibly Steve too (if Tracey still has a thing for him).

Katherine Kelly has teased Kate Ford's return to Coronation Street.

Ford, who reprised her role as Tracy Barlow in May, will make her full-time return to the ITV soap later this year.

Asked what fans can expect for Becky and Steve, Kelly told Digital Spy: "All hell is going to break loose."

She joked: "Somebody who isn't around at the moment is going to be showing her ugly face again and I'm probably going to batter it."

Kelly also teased what is to come in Becky and Kylie's (Paula Lane) plot, saying: "The storyline began the day that [Becky] got rejected from the adoption panel, because that was the day that she found out about Kylie. And actually we're already talking about Christmas and next year and the storyline just continues."

She added: "The tram sends it off in a bit of a different direction, but actually it's more of a long storyline that has this interruption in the middle for Becky."

The actress also admitted that she is "looking forward" to the 50th anniversary live episode because it will allow the cast to have "some rehearsal time".

Thread Information