Thread: Pandora/links of london

Pandora/links of london

Does anyone have these bracelets? I was given a Pandora as a Christmas present but I find that the charms are very expensive. You can get cheap Links of London from other stockist (not real and some are plastic). I found a stockist for Pandora but I have spent over 100 quid on 4 charms. I think the bracelet can take up to 20 of these. And now they have 14ct Gold ones which cost over 150 quid per charm
    Super Mod

Hiya
    I have both of these bracelets, links I only have one heart charm on it, and dont wear it at all, never really have done. Whereas pandora I have 10 charms and 3 different bracelets that I flick between (pink one, green rope, and normal silver one). Mine is roughly half full, so yh I think 20 is what will fit, depends on the wrist size I suppose. I havent ever looked at the fake links at all, or pandora as I wouldnt wanna put fake with my real ones. Luckily I only like the silver ones (never been a gold fan, and think on pandora they look dodgy on some of them), so mine have all been £35 ish my cheapest was a butterfly which I think was £25. I love the coloured ones but they are all about £45 ish, which would take a lot of them to fill it up.
    Do u actually like it with the silver bracelt or just because of the charms they do? because if it is the charms, it could be good to get one of the other bracelts, as they look better not so full i think, so while your building it up might look better, as on my pink I only have my butterly and breast cancer ribbon on it which is the one i wear all the time, and if I wear the green one, I nroamlly plait it and just add the one charm in the middle.

I think pandora is a lot better worth for money, than links is though.

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

I love my bracelet and the charms you can get but it is so hard to get them in Ireland. loads of place use to do them but they stopped and moved to Links or Camilla charms. I just think it is really expensive. When you think about it.. the silver bracelet is around €62, each charm is on average €22 (x 20 to fill it up) comes out around over €500.. I love that I have it cause I am asking people to get me charms for my bday and christmas.
    Super Mod

Thread Information