Thread: whitney back on crack??

whitney back on crack??

what do you think! it appears so
    Last edited by sindydoll; 24-02-2010 at 14:50.
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

im going to see her at the O2 at the end of the month! She's a hot mess, i can't wait to see the car-crash live on stage!!! x

One of the guys at work was supposed to see her on sunday in glasgow, but it was posponed until may. i would love to see her live but wouldn't pay the money while she is out her face on drugs.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

The first night of Whitney Houston's UK tour has received a mixed response from fans and critics.

Houston took to the stage at Birmingham's LG Arena yesterday evening for her first British concert in 11 years. She had earlier postponed dates in Manchester and Glasgow due to illness.

In a review of the gig published today, BBC entertainment reporter Colin Paterson claimed that the 46-year-old's breathing "was an issue" throughout the show. Houston reportedly told the audience that a cold and the venue's air conditioning were to blame for her struggles.

Paterson continued: "Afterwards some fans told me they had got value for money - but not since I saw Bob Dylan in the late '90s have I been at a gig with so many angry punters."

A writer for Birmingham's Sunday Mercury newspaper claimed that the gig "spiralled into shambolics" as Houston took frequent breaks, prompting members of the audience to boo. Additionally, The Sun wrote that "it was not the performance that fans had been hoping for".

Meanwhile, an audience member told BBC News: "She was good when she was good, but when she was not on form, she was awful."

Another said: "I really enjoyed it no matter what anyone else says. Taking into account that she had a sore throat, she gave 100%. I thought she was brilliant and I'd pay again to see her."

DS

I heard a recording of her singing at the concert on radio and it was shambolic

I feel a wee bit sorry for her, if she is still struggling with drugs then she should not be preforming. Surely her management should advise her against it, unless she is seen as just a cash cow!

she as a drug adiction well thats fair enough but wht i dont agree with is her making a comeback while still hooked on crack

How else though can she afford her addiction

she is absolutly loaded she dosnt need to work not even with an addiction ...surly not!

Thread Information