Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 'EastEnders' pens Max, Stacey two-hander

'EastEnders' pens Max, Stacey two-hander

EastEnders bosses are to slot in a two-hander episode between Max Branning and his daughter-in-law Stacey in the wake of her recent murder confession.

At the end of last night's episode, Stacey - played by 21-year-old Lacey Turner - bid an emotional farewell to her husband Bradley in the mortuary following his untimely death on Friday, before she ran away in tears down the street.

However, in an episode to be filmed in the next few weeks, Max - portrayed by Jake Wood - finally comes face to face with Stacey for the first time following her killer confession to discuss the ramifications of her actions.

Talking on This Morning today, Wood said: "[There are] specifically big things [coming up] between Max and Stacey. I know that there's a two-hander episode between those two characters, which is going to be filmed very shortly and will go out very quickly."

He added: "I'm very excited about that. I love working with Lacey - she's an incredible actress. I think it'll be very interesting. The stuff between them will relate to this [the murder], I guess. I haven't read it yet."

A Walford source this afternoon told DS: "When and where Stacey next appears remains to be seen, but it'll be half an hour of revelations between Max and Stacey as we finally slot the missing pieces into the 'Who Killed Archie?' jigsaw."

They added: "But will Max stand by Stacey and keep her confession a secret? Or will Stacey live to regret her heat-of-the-moment revelation?"

The episode, penned by Men lead writer and series consultant Simon Ashdown, is apparently due to air within the next month or so.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (23-02-2010), Dutchgirl (23-02-2010), lizann (24-02-2010), Siobhan (23-02-2010), tammyy2j (24-02-2010)

This will be very emotionally charged..looking forward to it
    Super Mod

Wow! I can't wait for this

I have a feeling this is going to be an amazing episode!!! Just Lacey and Jake! Perfect. They are both amazing actors!! Can't wait.

i have a feeliing it will be unmissable episode!!!!!!

Two of the best actors on the show in one episode alone should be good

Sorry but I find these Two handers are used to fill in the holes in plots which the scriptwriters seem unable to do in a normal episode

If i were Max and it was my son dead i try and kill Stacey

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Sorry but I find these Two handers are used to fill in the holes in plots which the scriptwriters seem unable to do in a normal episode
    In this case Alan, we are getting to see how Max has reacted to Stacey's confession which would have happen had it not been live plus we get to find out if Bradley knew this as most of us suspect he did
    Super Mod

Two handers, if done well, can be really intense - and I can't see it not being done well with two such good actors.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (24-02-2010)

Thread Information