Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stacey's baby?

Stacey's baby?

Putting aside who the father is, I'm wondering what is going to happen to this poor little baby?

I just don't know if Stacey would want to keep it after all this. the main reason she was going to have it was because Bradley was going to be there with her. i don't think she would want to have an abortion (and is she too far gone anyway?), but maybe adoption?
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

i think she'll keep the baby, she couldnt get over aborting her last baby, it would be just the same if she gave her baby away
    Maisie Mouse

Leicestershire in the middle of the United Kingdom
    In the xmas episode Stacey said she'd be a mum to the baby no matter who the dad was and she didn't expect Bradley to stand by her. I reckon the baby will be the only thing that keeps her going
    Thanks Jessie Wallace For My Fab Banner

She will give birth to a baby boy no doubt to be named Bradley

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    She will give birth to a baby boy no doubt to be named Bradley
    lol yes
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

I'd really love another twist and the baby really is Bradley's baby

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I'd really love another twist and the baby really is Bradley's baby
    I doubt it cause Bradley said to Max when he was saying Stacey was raped "you know me dad, I don't cheat" so it is not his
    Super Mod

I think the baby is Ryan's, because she slept with him after the Miss Queen Vic competition, which I think was like two weeks or something before she was raped by Archie and she's too far gone for it to be Archie's anyway. She also looked at Ryan before she told Bradley she didn't know who the dad was at the reception.

I don't think she'll have an abortion after the last time and I don't think she'd have it adopted either after what Danielle went through. When she first started to accept that she had bi polar disorder also, Jean said that she got through it because she had Stacey; I think Stacey would think it could be the same for her; I guess she's going to go down again because of Bradley's death as it was Danielle's death that started it off in the first place.

I heard a rumour that she has a miscarriage which would make sense as she wasn't eating if I remember rightly, and that was when she had her family around her. I think she's only going to get into more of a mess now she's out there on her own.

how do you know when she was raped by archie, the first we knew of it was xmas day when she told bradley?
    Maisie Mouse

In 'The Sins of Archie Mitchell' special, they showed a clip where Archie pushed Stacey slightly in the launderette after she was asking him what Peggy would say if she knew that he was after her. I'm assuming it happened after that as it wasn't long before she got sectioned and the rape was before that. Also, in that episode when she got home, she wouldn't even let Jean touch her which was presumably because she'd been raped.

Thread Information