Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Holby City Spoilers 3rd March 2010

Holby City Spoilers 3rd March 2010

Elliot is furious with Michael when he refuses to accept his letter of resignation. Having torn the document into shreads, Michael tells Elliot that he is a valued member of the team. Elliot insists that he cannot work with Geddes, and Michael confirms that he has the situation in hand. Later, as Elliot is about to leave, believing Michael has made false promises, Connie walks into the office - she is back in Holby and back on Darwin. Elsewhere, Ric and Jac battle to save Daisha. Complications arise in theatre, however, when the team discover she is pregnant and Oliver asks Jac to perform a DNA test. Faye attempts to talk things through with Joseph, but their conversation is interrupted by Linden. Realising there is something going on, Joseph tells Faye he is filing for divorce. At the end of a tough day, Connie and Elliot have a heart-to-heart. Connie asks Elliot to stay, and when he receives an award from the board and a variety box of donuts from the team in ED for saving Charlie Fairhead's life, he reconsiders his options and decides to stay at Holby.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________
    Daisha pregnant again seriously. Seriously?! You'd think both Daisha and Ollie would be more careful but no....clearly the Holby team needs to go through sex education again! Oh and Ollie asking for a DNA test whilst Daisha's life hangs in the balance - not cool.

Yay for Connie being back!

And Joseph asking for a divorce - about time!
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StarsOfCCTV For This Useful Post:

alan45 (18-02-2010), RuebenClara (03-03-2010)

HA is Ollie going to get every nurse pregnant or what ha???

I'm glad Joseph is going to file for divorce! YAY.

And so glad Elliot is going to stay and Connie is back. Sounds like a decent week. Loving the donuts

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLea View Post
    HA is Ollie going to get every nurse pregnant or what ha???
    I would laugh if Jac turned out to be pregnant too.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

FINALLY... YEAH JOSEPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JAC START WEARNG YOUR HAIR UP GIRL, IT'S BACK ON!

Daisha goodbye, Ollie... for a smart chap has he never heard of a condom? tut tut! And sweet Elliot, thank goodness his staying Connie it's such a pleasure to have her back

Ooh, Joseph/Jac/Olllie situation sounds like a good storyline - I think Joseph and Ollie should fight over her, but we all know her and Joseph belong together.

Connie's back!!!!!!
    I'm not a connie addict, I promise!

Trust Ollie to want a DNA test done while she's in theatre, stupid boy!

I wanna see how penny recovers from her split with Scott?! She's a great doctor - I really like her and Ollie, they are both great additions to the cast!! xx

Right quick question...i have looked on bbc press office...it appears that there aren't any episodes after this one on the third... there isn't another episode the next week, or the week after?
    Can anyone explain this?

Maybe the reason we have had episodes on Wednesday is because they are missing those weeks and put them on before the gap?

Uhh, in the tv mag that came with the sun,
    It says there is not an episode on the wednesday.?,
    I'm confused now, help guys!

So, I'm guessing this one is going to be shown on the 9th and then one on the 16th like the spoiler already posted says! x
    Last edited by Sarahh,.; 28-02-2010 at 15:08.

unless you're living in scotland in which case the schedule is all over the place and the one from the 2nd being shown tonight and the one from the 3rd being shown on the 11th

This sound's like a good episode.

At last Joseph has seen sense finally! Connie's back ! The Donuts with Elliot really make me smile to .
    I Hope they get rid of Geddes now I really don't like him.

I can't wait now !

Thank you for the amazing banner Lea
    Joe Mcelderry is gorgeous and amazing

Thread Information