Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BBC Trying to fool EE Fans?????

As I don't take the storylines very serious, I am quite up for a laugh

Don't take them seriously? How dare you say such a thing! You'll be saying next that Casualty is not real...

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    What happened to the idea of the actors getting their script half an hour before? Our screen icons not up to that good acting all of a sudden they could not cope with half an hour life filming? Meh
    It could end up like a Carry On Film Carry on Up the Arches perhaps

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    Don't take them seriously? How dare you say such a thing! You'll be saying next that Casualty is not real...
    Don't you even dare to suggest that... Casualty is real and so is Holby and Sun Hill...
    Super Mod

I read somewhere that the scripts the cast have been given contain everything apart from the last scene, which will be handed over to the actor/actress in question during the show which is when they find out that they did it, knowing eastenders the last scene is probably the duff duff moment where we see the face of the killer, and the 3-4 weeks of filming thats been done after is just eastenders stringing it out up till the arrest, so to finish heres my prediction, it will be peggy, just because of the fact she is leaving later in the year, and i remember her saying to jack on christmas day she wanted things sorted out once and for all.

Quote Originally Posted by albert View Post
    I read somewhere that the scripts the cast have been given contain everything apart from the last scene, which will be handed over to the actor/actress in question during the show which is when they find out that they did it, knowing eastenders the last scene is probably the duff duff moment where we see the face of the killer, and the 3-4 weeks of filming thats been done after is just eastenders stringing it out up till the arrest, so to finish heres my prediction, it will be peggy, just because of the fact she is leaving later in the year, and i remember her saying to jack on christmas day she wanted things sorted out once and for all.
    I also heard this was the case, but has no one wondered why grunt is suddenly all over the soap mags??????? Could he be the killer??, He seems to be getting mentioned alot lately

as i have taken it they all have the scripts for fridays episode with about 8 different endings, and they will only be told during that episode who the murderer is and what ending to play out.

i would presume that they will have filled a number of different scenes to be shown the following week. i'm sure the week after will revolve around other storylines such as Bianca and Carol, and the fall out of Bradleys exit. As Siobhan said the murderer probably isnt the one that gets arrested so the following weeks scenes will probably be the reaction to who was arrested, and the murderer will just lie in the background for a while before anyone else does anything to find out if was them, if anyone does ever find out.

Bry.. don't think anyone gets arrested.. as far as I have seen, Bradley does die and we see Jack at the end telling whoever it is, that he will make sure that Bradley takes the wrap so enquiry might be over as the police think they have the person... i.e Bradley.. so we can assume it is not bradley or Jack... but has to be someone Jack would protect..
    Super Mod

well, i read a soapie magazine today and ronnie and phil were mentioned, as was beale the sweal- because of all the lucy stuff- apparently he tries to keep her away from leon- not doing that from prison is he????? and dont forget jack gets shot soon (also probably not in prison)

either bradders janine or peggy then.........................................place your bets!

Nobody will be arrested on Friday... we get to see the killer but the police don't arrest anyone cause they don't know
    Super Mod

Thread Information