Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BBC Trying to fool EE Fans?????

Question BBC Trying to fool EE Fans?????

The Beeb are widely publicising Fridays LIVE episode as the one where Archies killer will be revealed. According to DeadEric Santander nobody will know until Friday.

What a load of nonsense!!!!

EE episodes are recorded 3-4 weeks in advance so the 3 weeks of episodes following Fridays shocking revelation which will doubtless rock the square have presumably already been recorded.

It would indeed be very strange if no mention were to be made of the arrest of the culprit in Mondays episode or no mention of the fallout which will doubtless have ensued.

I for one will be shocked if the name of the murderer is not widely known in the media before Friday

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

JustJodi (16-02-2010), lizann (16-02-2010)

Of course the killer could turn out to be a war hero who has been living anonomously on the square for the last 55 years and will only be revealed by the saucy trumpet strumpet

But the murder does not get arrested so that is blown out of the water... we will all know who it is but the police won't.. The snip says Jack goes to the real murderer and will say he will make sure Bradley takes the blame..
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    But the murder does not get arrested so that is blown out of the water... we will all know who it is but the police won't.. The snip says Jack goes to the real murderer and will say he will make sure Bradley takes the blame..
    Yes thats true but it must also be true that there should be a lot of talk about the murderer by the cast involved next week even if the name of the murderer is not made known to the Old Bill

I am sure there is... apparently they all have there scripts and Jack knows the real murder so it will leak... I hope it doesn't... they did an ok job with the Darren story.. it was only a shopkeeper leaving the papers out that revealed the story
    Super Mod

I think it can work as said before the killer does not get arrested. Just look at Emmerdale Carl King killed his dad and is still around and that was kept well under wraps

In the Radio Times, DeadEric Santander said that the cast would receive their scripts for the Friday episode on Monday (i.e yesterday) so they will all know by now.

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    In the Radio Times, DeadEric Santander said that the cast would receive their scripts for the Friday episode on Monday (i.e yesterday) so they will all know by now.
    Yes.. so we will all know where the leak is coming from, if there is one.. one of the cast members.. I hope is it not leaked...
    Super Mod

What happened to the idea of the actors getting their script half an hour before? Our screen icons not up to that good acting all of a sudden they could not cope with half an hour life filming? Meh

I suppose it depends whether you want to see a well rehearsed programme or whether you are wanting things to go wrong for a good laugh....

Thread Information